GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by averyislost

1. averyislost

APR Spring 2023 Software Sale!

I took advantage of the sale! Got my Stage 1 ECU and DSG tune done by DAP Repair two weeks ago. Thanks for letting the forum know
  2. averyislost

2020 GTI DSG Random Rough 1-2 and 2-3 upshift

Well, figured I would come back and update my thread since it's been a few years! Unfortunately, I haven't put very many miles on the car in this amount of time. I'm currently sitting at around 6,700 miles as of today, and just recently had it Stage 1 APR tuned (ECU and TCU) at around 6,500...
  3. averyislost

wheres the hip hop?

No way, Hilltop Hoods! Classic. I probably watched that crazy old bmx video with The Nosebleed Section probably 100 times when I was younger
  4. averyislost

wheres the hip hop?

And some older songs/groups that I like: Cannibal Ox. The entire Cold Vein album is incredible. Very listenable all the way through. Afu Ra. Body of the Life Force, is an incredible album, and was one of those that got me into hip hop when I was younger. This song and Mic Stance are my...
  5. averyislost

wheres the hip hop?

I think my current favorites are Lil Ugly Mane, The Doppelgangaz, Larry June, Nickelus F, and Isaiah Rashad. None are truly "underground", but I doubt you'd ever hear them on the radio. Maybe Isaiah Rashad would be the closest but he's got a great flow. Ugly mane I prefer for his beats and...
  6. averyislost

Vinyl Wrap Your MK7 Thread

Damnnn this is what terrifies me about doing a wrap
  7. averyislost

Osram MK7 headlight housings - interested?

Yep, did the exact same. Email first.
  8. averyislost

delete

I figured as much from the multiple sale posts, but wanted to play nice first lol
  9. averyislost

delete

Hey! Is this the correct box for it? That AP number is for a Ford vehicle
  10. averyislost

Did anyone here own this car?

I'm pretty sure they have a decent return policy (like 7 days or some amount of miles). Might be even easier with them than a traditional dealership if you end up not liking the car or having problems with it. Also, the thread got derailed a bit by low mileage, but it is true. I bought my GTI...
  11. averyislost

Driving thru a 2ft puddle of water

Lol I love these videos. I keep coming back to them when I'm bored and sitting on the computer for no reason
  12. averyislost

I didn't touch that height adjustment bolt. If it is mainly used for fitment of the lights with the bumper, mine actually had better fitment than stock. I don't remember having to make too many adjustments to the height, but I did have to raise both light patterns up a bit. I also had to do a...
  13. averyislost

Wow I'm surprised you can't do your own conversion anymore! But good deal on getting the lights, I think you'll love them. It'll be cool to see another GTI in NC with the Osram's
  14. averyislost

Considering selling my car…

Yowzers, out of curiosity (and since literally everyone else is doing it), I plugged my VIN into a few different sites. Highest offer was from Vroom at exactly $29,515. That's pretty nuts considering I paid $27,200 for my 2020 GTI brand new (it's a base DSG S, I took the 0% APR instead of...