GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Autobahn

1. Autobahn

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Visited my friends at Eurosport and finally got the car on the dyno. Goal was to have a quick spooling turbo that would still flow decent up top for track use. Pretty happy with hp/tq curve. UM Flex tuned with DBV2 V1 TBB on E80. Had them make pulls on high and low boost (30psi & 24psi)
  2. Autobahn

Nice choice 👌
  3. Autobahn

These are actually 255/35 which are 10.2” I had to run a 3mm spacer to clear my brakes pushing the wheels to 39et from 42et. Overall I’m happy that this new track wheel setup, was unsure if I could pull it off Civic Type R has a lot room for track meats.
  4. Autobahn

Alignment done, the pass rear camber was really out. Maxed out the rear and front camber. I might need to raise the car a little for these Apex wheels and RE-71RS tires. I may need some more room up front with added caster from the SuperPro arms. RE-71RS is a bit meatier compared the V730’s...
  5. Autobahn

Nah, I have a place I can walk to that’s very good 👍
  6. Autobahn

Good to know about the lines…on my R32 they’re maxed out and I’m almost at 3 degrees
  7. Autobahn

Bummer, been wanting to try AutoX
  8. Autobahn

Had my friends at Eurosport max out the camber plates and notch so I can adjust dampening. Alignment scheduled for tomorrow.
  9. Autobahn

SL1 dongle and Samsung tablet, Tackform mount in bound. Looking forward to capturing some data this track season 🏎️ Props to @DerHase for documenting on datadrivenmqb.com to get me up and running quickly 👍
  10. Autobahn

200tw tires for Track use

Potenza Race could be a nice option, similar to a Cup 2 which I like for street.
  11. Autobahn

Made it out to Big SoCal Euro, had some heavy rain for a few hours so no drag racing, but I did place in the Modern Top 3 category
  12. Autobahn

Clubsport wing and Aerofabb comp series rear diffuser installed
  13. Autobahn

Aerofabb side splitters installed. Decided to mount them using 1/8” rivets instead self tapping screws to keep them a bit more secure for track duty
  14. Autobahn

Loe Show Pics

MK2 hill climb car is pretty sweet 😉
  15. Autobahn

Thanks for the tip! I have the factory muffler on my Golf R, so I’m hoping I don’t need any spacers too