GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ATR

1. A

Mk7 golf R wheel bearings?

So update on this... Replaced both the wheel bearings and the rear brakes. Issues have been completely resolved with the squeaking.
  2. A

I will say that when I drive my car I tend to drive on the more spirited side :ROFLMAO: Probably doesn't help that the city roads around me are trash, and I've definitely hit a few potholes that have bottomed out the suspension on more then one occasion.
  3. A

CSS knuckle/hub install/results OEM Camber Fix

Thanks for the info!! Definitely adds some good options for us :cool:
  4. A

Wondering if simply swapping in the tie rods from the TT would do the trick to keep things more in check :unsure: Also wondering if this messes with caster or if it keeps it in the original position? The S3 and Golf GTI/R have very similar overall suspension setups. I know the front control...
  5. A

Are these the MK3 TT aluminum LCA or are they from the MK3 TTRS? And by rode length, do you mean tie rod?
  6. A

Swerving back and forth reduces or eliminates the sound. What clued me in on "it's probably wheel bearings" is that there's a bit of play in the wheel both up down and side to side.
  7. A

The squeak squeak squeak subdues under light braking or stops completely when I brake a bit more 😅 Yes it does seem to change tone/squeak volume when turning as well. My car has close to 60k on it. I guess taking turns at break neck speeds on tail of the dragon earlier this year during WITW...
  8. A

Wondering how common it is to have to replace the wheel bearings in the mk7 golf R. Getting a metal on metal kinda squeak (almost sounds like crickets) that increase or decrease in frequency in the rear of the car. Jacked the car up and found no signs of the drive shaft rubbing anything. What I...
  9. A

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

One of the highest flowing intakes out there. Can't hear it too well inside the car, but outside or in a parking garage you can definitely hear a BIG difference.
  10. A

Dkm stage 3 clutch

I can't wait to see what you think about that shifter 😁
  11. A

Eurodyne Updates

That's really odd for sure @NSchultz7!!
  12. A

Eurodyne Updates

Is that with the off the shelf tune? Or is that maestro?
  13. A

Eurodyne Updates

Yeah, seems to get a bit knock happy when I stay in it for a good 3, 4, 5, 6 gear send. But it's not too horrible now that I've had some time to look over the logs. I'm thinking backing it down from 93 to 92 would probably be safe until I can get my big turbski on with extra fueling :D
  14. A

Eurodyne Updates

I was finally able to get some logs in... Looks like I have some knock, though not quite as bad as you had, it's still enough to make me question the octane level I currently have it set at. https://datazap.me/u/atr/log-1609465084?log=0&data=1 https://datazap.me/u/atr/log-1609464898?log=0&data=1...
  15. A

Eurodyne Updates

What car is this on? Also supporting mods? Downpipe is a given on stage 2, what kind of intake do you use? I've been running 93/25 on my R for a couple months now with no issues, though I've never logged it to be 100% sure. Now I think I may need to after reading the above. Mostly use Shell...