GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by atimlow

1. A

15" MK7 GTI

Looking for insight on wheel spec 15 and tire/size recommendations. I have looked into M&H racemaster for tires and motegi mr131 trakltie wheels. Thanks for any insight in advance!
  2. A

P2008 code , can’t find connector for intake manifold runner flap sensor.

So it’s not that one, there is a wire running to it and it is connected. What else can I check?
  3. A

P2008 code , can’t find connector for intake manifold runner flap sensor.

I brought my car to a shop that I now am no longer working with. There is a sheered/chewed through connector that I believe is causing code P2008, “intake manifold runner circuit open”. I assume the connector is still plugged in somewhere but for the life of me I can’t find where the connector...
  4. A

PCV “Blowby” and Oil Surge

As in like you replaced it and had the white smoke still? Also what is BL
  5. A

Interesting. I JUST installed it. Like two days ago and it’s still happening. You think it could be defective? Or do you think there’s a different problem outside of the PCV
  6. A

VAG-06K103495AP from FCP Euro
  7. A

Hey guys, just wanting some insight on what to do next. I have a ‘15 GTI, stage 2, 113k miles. I’ve been dealing with “Blowby” or White Smoke coming out the back of my car when breaking after a WOT through a full gear or two. I just recently replaced it with the one you see below, after doing...
  8. A

Blowby & Blown turbos

Thank you so much for the response. I believe this is a custome tune, as I also purchased a E85 custom tune (he did not offer E85 ots tune at the time) so I just selected the dual map $50 add on for pump gas. I will for sure message Sneeky. Interesting thing is, I got the turbo replaced last...
  9. A

Blowby & Blown turbos

Thank you so much for the response. I believe this is a custome tune, as I also purchased a E85 custom tune (he did not offer E85 ots tune at the time) so I just selected the dual map $50 add on for pump gas. I will for sure message Sneeky. Interesting thing is, I got the turbo replaced last...
  10. A

Blowby & Blown turbos

Really need some insight here. Had an issue where on deceleration, I would get heavy blowby, thick white smoke that would linger behind me and come out the exhaust. This was after a pull and hard acceleration. This would eat up my oil level and cause issues, had a lot of this in the summer...