GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by atatistcheff

1. atatistcheff

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Yep, sure thing. It's on eBay - thanks! https://www.ebay.com/itm/113255979262?hash=item1a5e9518fe:g:sJMAAOSwIfBck7O9
  2. atatistcheff

Autobahn has the front parking sensors which I don't think will work with tow hook mounts right? If there is one I can use I would give it a try. Otherwise, I may just live dangerously and hope the State Police don't notice.
  3. atatistcheff

I recently acquired a 2016 GTI Autobahn which did not have a front license plate bracket. The dealer (Toyota) was kind enough to get me one which arrived today. It's the regular factory part number 5GM807287E9B9. However, I'm at a loss on how this is supposed to mount or attach my plate. It...
  4. atatistcheff

Area Surrounding Sunroof

I've seen a couple of posts here regarding the (plastic?) area around the sunroof. But they didn't address my question exactly. On my 2016 this area has a matte almost carbon fiber type of surface to it. It's not smooth like the rest of the car/roof. I was wondering what would be the right...
  5. atatistcheff

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

I'll try a reply here before creating a separate thread. I'm considering a hood wrap due to some nasty scratches. So far, I'm thinking maybe grey/dark carbon fiber or maybe red if I can match the GTI logo. Does anyone have photos/experiences with this? I'd really like to see some examples...
  6. atatistcheff

Official Carbon Steel Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

My "new" 2016 (first GTI) is right at home on the mountain roads.