GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by artur1292

1. artur1292

Fs: Integrated engineer ic lightly used

Hey everyone, Selling my integrated engineering intercooler. It was on my golf R for less than 8,000 miles. Comes with the boost hoses and is still really clean on the inside. Little to no oil inside the intercooler. Still in great shape. There is nothing wrong with it I just took it off my...
  2. artur1292

Rubber bushings options

Hello guys and gals, Looking for some solid rubber bushings for our cars. Not poly I mean like the normal rubber suspension bushings oem uses. Looking for options like how the mk6 had the s3 or tt control arm bushings and stuff. Tried looking for stuff online but it seems like the only...
  3. artur1292

ECS is full of it.

Lol thats ecs for you. They're shipping prices are stupid expensive. Pretty sure they make a profit from those shipping prices too lol. Then they ship you the wrong shit or broken shit. Ecs is really hit and miss with customer service.
  4. artur1292

FS: Unibrace xbq

Sold
  5. artur1292

Official Formula 1 Thread!

With the success Ferrari had with Vettel I don't think they'll be giving him up that easy. I can see Alonso or Button taking his place but I think Mercedes prefers to have a German driver on the team which leaves the door open to Wehrlein.
  6. artur1292

Wicked WRX accident

Damn speechless. You know the outcome when there is barley anything left of the car. Sucks that people just refuse to understand the road is not a race track.
  7. artur1292

Fs: Kreutzer series V made by Yokohama SoCal

I made an account here a while back but I am way more active under the name trnado_2.5 on mk6, figured I might as well try here as well. here is the link: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2474247&postcount=9999 Kreutzer series V wheels made by Yokohama in Japan. Specs are 17x8 et35...
  8. artur1292

Fs: Kreutzer series V made by Yokohama

Couldn't find the California for sale thread on here like on mk6. I made an account here a while back but I am way more active there under the name trnado_2.5, figured I might as well try here as well. here is the link: http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2474247&postcount=9999...
  9. artur1292

Argh, why do people steal valve stem caps?

Could be worse. You could have had someone steal your fog light grille and then proceed to scratch your hood like they did to my A3. People are assholes.
  10. artur1292

Don't EVER let your teenage kid borrow your car.

Holy thread revival batman! Lol bumping a post from 2013......
  11. artur1292

2007 jetta 2.5L common issues or good car??

The 5 cyl engine is one the most reliable engines ever made my vw. It will easily make it to and past 200k miles. The 5 cyl motor is really robust because it's basically a race engine. Audi used to use them back in the days and they pretty much had a shit ton laying around so they decided to...
  12. artur1292

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

Jesus wtf is so special about those g boxes anyway. I always thought they looked ugly and knowing someone spent over 100k on one now is just fucking ridiculous.
  13. artur1292

If you had $120,000 to buy a car with

If it absolutely had to be 1 car I would get a cayman gt4 for sure. If I can get as many cars as I liked I would get a mk7 R as my daily driver and build a rx8 as my fun/track car and then invest the rest of my money.
  14. artur1292

How much should I be paying for a pp gti in LA (SoCal)

Hey guys, Pretty new here on mk7. I've been on mk6 for a pretty long time under a different name. Anyway, I am looking for some help. I have never purchased a brand new car ever in my life. Test drove an mk7 today and loved it compared to the focus st and other cars I was thinking about. I won't...
  15. artur1292

Golf R > STI according to Motor Trend, but it wasn't easy

Lol damn looks exactly like the new sti :lol:.