GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by art_mark7

1. A

Alcantara steering wheel wrap - which brand ?

Looking to sew a wheel cover on top of my steering wheel... any good/bad experiences from where to get them? so far i see these 2 places: https://mewantcover.com/products/mewant-alcantara-car-steering-wheel-cover-for-volkswagen-golf-gti-2015-2020-golf-r-2015-2019-jetta-gli-2015-2018...
  2. A

Suggestion for rear wiper blade

OP Bosch is what i use
  3. A

Sticky 6th gear

if u havent changed ur MT transmission oil at 110k mi. I highly recommend you do to see if it helps
  4. A

In the market for a Clubsport muffler

with the way the prices and shipping are, may as well spend a little more and get a full catback... Milltek, AWE, APR, Racingline, all aprox a grand...
  5. A

Well is a less restrictive muffler with a deeper grunt Most ppl would get the most of it with a resonator delete and a stock DP (if u don’t plan to go stage 2)
  6. A

ECS with shipping is like $700+ How much would car245 be and how long is it really gonna take to ship to state side ? Thanks
  7. A

What’s the best place to buy the muffler now it looks like the price has jumped :(
  8. A

Oil filter housing adapter broke

Just reporting for those who have Mk7s, you will need to buy obth the oil housing and the adapter valve. and you cant reuse the oil filter housing. Here are the part #s in case someone needs it: VAG-06L115678Q VAG-06L115408D
  9. A

Oil filter housing adapter broke

When doing oil change , popped oil filter housing notice the valve is broken and stuck in the middle. Can I run without the adapter piece until I get a replacement? Or leave it in there till new one arrives ? Thanks
  10. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

its most likely caused by uneven pad wear from my old rotors? Can I keep running the old pads until they are gone? i dont wanna buy another set of pads right now , but if its gonna cause rotor damage .....
  11. A

u think i should? FYI those are old/existing pads because they are only 1/3 worn , the rears have new rotors/pads.
  12. A

APR lugnuts for std VW / Audi specs
  13. A

I just installed 4 new zim rotors as well. I do want to ask how your Z coat is wearing off. The rears are gone almost immediately after the bedding process. The fronts, however look werid because the center portion seems to remain to-date. Leaving the edges shinny and center has a light grey z...
  14. A

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

My very very late SM-10 FM photos They are 18"x8.5" mounted with 225/40-18 Michelins PS4S tires with zero stretch issues (or any) on side walls :) 100% stock PP suspension with just a rear APR 25mm sway bar.
  15. A

Ditto... I got the APR packs shortly after i got the RS7s.... one of the coils failed on me (Cyl2 misfired) went thru the hassle .. but APR was nice enough to send out a replacement 1 day after i reported (no proof) needed. only stage1 here, should have saved my $200+ but lesson learned...