GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by MikeyR44

1. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Argon gas back purge for pretty welds on the outside and inside. Also prevents contamination.
  2. M

Break Records with the EQT Typhoon

I prefer *infinite wisdom” and electronic wastegates 😉
  3. M

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

What's the difference between these two injectors? Obviously a massive price difference and both say they fit my 2017 GTI. 06L906036AD- $79.94 06A906036Q- $256.50
  4. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Sorry to see that.... Now what?
  5. M

Long Term Spark Plug Thoughts

They are definitely heat range 7. Taken directly off NGK's site.
  6. M

Even though they are a stock heat range plug? They’re still ok to use with an is38?
  7. M

Ruths okay for 10k miles on an is38 GTI?
  8. M

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

@Acadia18 are you still running the Ruthenium’s?
  9. M

I'm done with the NGK RS7's. Rutheniums incoming.
  10. M

New Garrett Turbos for MQB

What do you consider "pushing an is38 hard enough"? Where's the limit in boost and HP in your opinion to keep it safe?
  11. M

Cylinder 2 and 3 misfire

All this hoopla about motors blowing up from spark plugs is way "overblown" if you ask me. There are thousands of cars running these plugs without any issue... I'm not going to get worked up over a few ancillary reports when I have no idea what the facts are around the circumstances of them...
  12. M

Engine/Transmission whine?

Possibly bad wheel bearing.
  13. M

Turns out I bought a tuned CPO car

If you're legitimately worried about the tune causing a catastrophic engine issue, just know that any subsequent updates from APR are probably aimed more on drivability rather than correcting some parameter that affects reliability. I noticed that you're running the HT file so you could move to...
  14. M

oooofff so I'll pose the question back on you. The deed is done, the car is tuned. VW warranty and 3rd party warranty options are out the window. What do you want out of this?
  15. M

If it were me, I'd want to give the car back and a full refund.