GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by arob157

1. A

Mk7 dragy times, 60-130, 1/8, 1/4,

No fuel/boost cuts this time around. Car was over-boosting/cutting power last time due to the low DA. Got the corresponding tables dialed in and drove it for a week to make sure all was good. Warmer temps than last time. Less wind. Less slope. More fuel. Semblance of traction in 3rd with the...
  2. A

That is really solid for pump gas! My best is around a 4.2x on pump.
  3. A

Transmission

Bryce's FS thread on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/MK7groupsales/permalink/5130525043631120/?sale_post_id=5130525043631120
  4. A

Damn impressive! 6MTs have awesome gearing for 60-130s. Mid-to-low 7s capable for sure.
  5. A

Misfires

I replaced my 02 at 70k miles. 55k on an IS20 and 15k on my Vortex. Have a feeling I will need to do it more frequently in the future.
  6. A

Misfires

Very well could need a carbon cleaning. My engine was at a solid medium for buildup when I installed MPI at 50K miles. I did a quick clean and was surprised how much better the engine ran (definitely had reduced misfire counts). Pretty sure E85 + MPI + couple of rounds of valve cleaner took care...
  7. A

Transmission

He just posted a bump 3 days ago on his FS thread on FB. Asking $7000 including a Wavetrak LSD.
  8. A

Transmission

If you are really interested in one, hit up Bryce Jordan Productions on FB/Instagram. He has an FFE built trans for sale which has dog gears 3rd-6th.
  9. A

Pretty strong headwinds on these, so definitely needed the slope. Couldn't get a clean run the with the tail wind. Goal was a sub-8s and I got it. Full interior, 2x kids seats (had them and the bench out the day before go figure), no spare/tools. Might be able to give it a bit more up top, but I...
  10. A

Endlink Recomnendation. SuperPro EL shit the bed.

Checkout the Kartboy end links. I had Moogs and they were always a bit clunky. But a part of that might have been the Eurocode rear bar I had. It didn't fit quite right. Hotchkiss RSB + Kart Boy end links have been super silent since last summer.
  11. A

SOLD EQT Vortex XL Turbo Brand New In Box

Excited to see how your G30-900 build comes along. Really digging the looks of those kits. Will be following along for sure.
  12. A

You must have taken my comment about your DBV2 turbo personally. You didn't see the lol part? I was clearly messing around with you. Guess you can dish it but not take it.
  13. A

When trolling someone sales thread goes wrong hahahaha Next time just be cool in a sale thread or don't comment. Guess you can comment what you want, but expect to get called out when you are being shitty in a sale thread that isn't your own.
  14. A

Who bumped the thread first? You can scroll up and check if you want. Aaaand another free bump. To the top with you! Wait. Does that say sold? I might need to scroll up myself.
  15. A

Good luck with your sale! And solid price. Won't last long. I smell another "freshly rebuilt DBV2 turbo" thread hitting the forum soon lol.