GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by APEXWheels

1. APEXWheels

APEX Wheels | Tax Refund Sale: Up to 25% off + Free Shipping*

With only 10 days remaining in our 2024 Tax Refund sale, now is the time to pull the trigger on a fresh set of wheels for the upcoming driving season! With discounts of up to 25% off across the board on all of our Flow Formed and Forged wheels, as well as 15% off accessories, and free shipping*...
  2. APEXWheels

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

With only 10 days remaining in our 2024 Tax Refund sale, now is the time to pull the trigger on a fresh set of wheels for the upcoming driving season! With discounts of up to 25% off across the board on all of our Flow Formed and Forged wheels, as well as 15% off accessories, and free shipping*...
  3. APEXWheels

Put that refund to work with our Tax Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 25% off + Free Shipping* on a huge variety of in-stock fitments. Every Sprint Line Forged and Flow Formed wheel we offer is on sale. This sale ends on April 22nd, but discounts apply while supplies last. Get your order in...
  4. APEXWheels

Official APEX VW VS-5RS Forged 17" & 18" Wheel Thread

Put that refund to work with our Tax Season Sale ongoing now. Save up to 25% off + Free Shipping* on a huge variety of in-stock fitments. Every Sprint Line Forged and Flow Formed wheel we offer is on sale. This sale ends on April 22nd, but discounts apply while supplies last. Get your order in...
  5. APEXWheels

APEX Wheels | Tax Refund Sale: Up to 25% off + Free Shipping*

6. APEXWheels

Considering the fitments we have tested on the MK8R thus far, we have confirmed that there is a bit more overall fender clearance compared to the MK7. I would say about a 3-5mm difference both front and rear. Definitely makes it easier to fit the 17/18x9" ET42 with 255's on a stock MK8R vs. the...
  7. APEXWheels

Since some of y'all were chatting about the idea of going even wider than 9" wheels on the MK8 chassis, I thought I would share a recent fitment test we did this week. Bone stock MK8 Golf R with our 18x9.5" ET41 SM-10RS wheels wrapped in SUPER aggressive 265/35-18 RT660s. Long story short, they...
  8. APEXWheels

I can't share any details quite yet, but you are definitely guessing in the right direction! Would you mind if I added your car to our website gallery? We are always looking to include more customer cars in there! If so, please feel free to share any other angles/pics you have, as well as...
  9. APEXWheels

Noted, and I 100% personally agree with you! Not really, unfortunately. The reverse staggered 18x9.5" ET41 and 18x9" ET42 setup is SUPER niche and is only really used for specific track applications with tighter/lower speed layouts (for additional rotation). The reason we don't offer a 18x9"...
  10. APEXWheels

Not quite yet! But as soon as I can start trickling out teasers, this will be the first place I plan to share them! If I'm being honest, these upcoming wheels are not going to be as track-focused as our current offerings. At the moment, the 17x9" ET42 VS-5RS is going to be our best VW/Audi...
  11. APEXWheels

I really want to, but I am going to need some justifiable demand from the community to push it through. The main reason why I don't think there is necessarily any need to offer MQB VW/Audi 5x112/57.1mm fitments in our new Enduro line is simply due to the fact that these cars are just so dang...
  12. APEXWheels

During initial testing for our VW fitments, we did have some concerns about the non-R models with fuel filler clearance. However, now that we have a ton of fitment data with various alignment/suspension/tire setups, we have learned that the fuel filler clearance is pretty much a non-issue. As...
  13. APEXWheels

Yes and no. When we moved the fitment guides over to our new website, we mixed up the formatting to make for a more streamlined experience. We are currently working on implementing an easier to update brake clearance table to ensure it is kept up to date as we get more data over time. Until that...
  14. APEXWheels

Send me a PM with your email/order number. We just got a shipment in this week but there were only a handful of that SKU. I will need to dig a bit deeper to see if your order was included in those allocations. -Geirsen
  15. APEXWheels

Would you be able to confirm your specific wheel spec/color? I can check in on the current status once I have that info. -Geirsen