GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
  • Has your username changed as part of the site merger and want it changed back? If the other version of your username isn't being used, send Gulfer a PM and we can probably fix it for you

Recent content by anotero

1. anotero

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

I'm not a fan of mudflaps in general (I think huge soft red flaps people stick on their Subies look silly), but I decided to try out some subtle ones recommended by a fellow forumer. Link is below. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MX6H2XR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  2. anotero

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thanks! I dig the blacked out GTI side badges, even though I prefer red. I think I see the look you are going for.
  3. anotero

Can't stop, won't stop - finally my build

He got very defensive over a couple of us saying it's ridiculously expensive. I think that was funny. If I feel confident about my decisions, I never lash out at others over their opinions. It's either a smile and a nod from me or a block if someone is crossing the line too much. But we all have...
  4. anotero

No desire to read your essays. I hope your hurt butt recovers soon! ;)
  5. anotero

Saying it's ridiculously expensive is not crapping. Sure we spend money on questionable mods. But I have yet to see someone butthurt this much over others' comments about the price of an item.
  6. anotero

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Too bad you are five hours away. I'm not afraid to wrench on your car :)
  7. anotero

I would check myself if I were the owner. :)
  8. anotero

You are butthurting over the fact that people expressed their opinions about the price of a lift you happened to purchase. God forbid we make such comments in the future for fear of your snowflake self bursting. XD "Oh right you haven't" -- talk about really stretching. You do you, but like I...
  9. anotero

I couldn't care less about your money. But since this is a forum and you yourself created a thread dedicated to informing the rest of the world about what you do and how you do it, don't be surprised when people comment and express their opinions. Forget sheep mentality: you are adamantly...
  10. anotero

You should definitely get this non-ridiculously expensive item, I'm sure you can afford it. https://www.adorama.com/acmwug2lla.html?gclid=CjwKCAiA1rPyBRAREiwA1UIy8IW5TZyAZKs7CUr0wyJfLQjesHYyhPmK9THg54w_MCBHZff7ndm8NRoC-McQAvD_BwE&utm_source=adl-gbase
  11. anotero

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Thanks. Do you have a picture of the whole car with them?
  12. anotero

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Refer to my comment above. What Afghanis have been doing is not something our civilians will be able to do, despite the vast territories and larger numbers.
  13. anotero

Are you talking about Afghanistan? Those guys had been fighting their entire lives, whether it was the Brits, the Soviets, or us. Our civilians are not their civilians.
  14. anotero

The building i was in was used as a rescue command center, had to be decontaminated afterwards from all the asbestos in the ventilation system. The city reeked of burnt steel and concrete for months afterwards.
  15. anotero

They don't need to confiscate anything. Our semi-autos are nice boys' toys, fun at the range or in the woods when hunting deer, can be used for self-defense from criminals. But against the government machine that employs the military, those toys are useless. I smile every time I hear that we...