GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Anfas

1. A

How to retro-fit a bigger capacity battery to a Mk7 Golf

Hi all! Who knows what is the correct p/n of insulated battery cover for H5 battery (242x175x190 mm)? Thanks in advance.
  2. A

How to add a fuse to the cabin fuse box in a couple of minutes

Hi! Yes, I meant mini size of fuse like in image.
  3. A

It’s a place for fuse of inner security sensor(inner volume and jack sensor) which is located near glasses box at roof. SC6 is its place by ETKA wiring diagram. I’ve added chirp siren and now working on installation of inner sensor. Do you mean I can use other free place w/o purple lock? As I...
  4. A

Thanks, actually I need to put wire into SC6 place and as far as I understand it has a purple lock. I'll try to move the fuse box out and reach from behind of of it. Are there any tips on how to work with those purple locks or it will be clear for me once I'll see the back of the fuse box?
  5. A

Hey! Can someone point me to the procedure/manual/DIY about what should be disassembled and in what order to reach the back side of cabin fuse box, please? I'm stuck on removing of lower dash as its right part (left drive golf) doesn't go out because of center console trim. Thanks in advance.
  6. A

Footwell Lighting Troubleshooting

Ok, thanks. What to do if I have no settings starting with"Interior lighting; parameter ..." in adaptations? Just try recheck and config all others?
  7. A

Hey! Mine is working fine, the only issue that I can't make the setting Footwell light appear under Lights menu on MMI.
  8. A

But as far as I understand these parameters are available on a newer model year cars as I don't see these settings in adaptation via VCDS (or maybe I need updated VCDS interface - HEX V2 or Hex-Net.). And for now footwell lights work well, except that I have no menu "Footwell lights"under...
  9. A

Kufatec footwell lights coding

Hey! I’ve installed foot well lightning in my Golf S 2015 and it works as expected, but I can’t see the % setting under “Lights” menu in my MIB2 system. I have the opportunity to change the intensity only with cluster brightness slider. As far as I understand the setting in adaptation which...
  10. A

Hey! I've installed LED footwell lights into my Golf 2015 (BCM ver. 5Q0 937 087 M). But I have an issue with accessing to Ambient Lightning menu on my MIB. It says "This function is currently not available". Made coding and adaptations according to @Bäsemödel post here...
  11. A

Anyone fitted a highline reversing camera?

Yes, sure will collect all info together and post here later.
  12. A

Yes, you're absolutely right, calibration absence doesn't affect driving, but it's not difficult operation as I've read before and I'd like to try.
  13. A

UPDATE: Straight after camera/emblem and wires connected the camera will not pop out w/o its coding. So after installation we have to parameterize it (if that wasn't done before) and then during coding of 6C module (RVC) we choose that camera is located inside the flipping emblem. For now the...
  14. A

Hi! Yes, you're right if we are talking about lowline camera (not connected to CAN bus and hasn't its own control module). I've installed 5Q0980556B camera into flipping emblem instead of standard camera module w/o active lines. I bought it as new so it has no parameterization from factory and...
  15. A

I have ODIS-E for that and going to parameterrize it. Does camera's parameterezation affect the mechanism of opening of emblem? If I'm not mistaking it affects only video aspects. Am I wrong?