GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Andrew/AWE

1. Andrew/AWE

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

Need to grab the package with sport seats to get flappy paddles. ;) I did a fair bit of option-peeking last night, because I noticed that none of the cars at the launch event I attended were either 1.8T or equipped with sport seats.
  2. Andrew/AWE

2015 Audi A3 Sedan (Warning: Round Vents Inside)

I was able to attend an A3 launch event last night, and I came away pretty impressed with the car after poking and prodding the dash, making the screen slide in and out of the dash, and twisting the round vents. Also, 0-60 in 5.8 seconds for the 2.0T Quattro. Stock. Not too shabby.
  3. Andrew/AWE

AWE Tuning is looking for a Fabrication Assistant for its expanding lineup.

AWE Tuning continues to grow, and is currently looking for a Fabrication Assistant to join its all-star lineup. The ideal candidate will have experience in fabrication tool operation, and have high ethical standards and a peerless work ethic. CNC machine and mandrel bender experience not...
  4. Andrew/AWE

AWE Tuning is looking for a Fabrication Assistant for its expanding lineup.

AWE Tuning continues to grow, and is currently looking for a Fabrication Assistant to join its all-star lineup. The ideal candidate will have experience in fabrication tool operation, and have high ethical standards and a peerless work ethic. CNC machine and mandrel bender experience not...
  5. Andrew/AWE

Handle our package. AWE Tuning is looking for a Materials Supervisor.

I think our friends over at TAG already have that locked up!
  6. Andrew/AWE

I wouldn't mind if we relocated there!
  7. Andrew/AWE

AWE Tuning is looking for a materials supervisor to add to its growing team. The Materials Supervisor’s role is to ensure that AWE Tuning inventory integrity is maintained at all times. This individual must have impeccable organizational skills as well as excellent written and oral...
  8. Andrew/AWE

AWE Tuning is looking for a materials supervisor to add to its growing team. The Materials Supervisor’s role is to ensure that AWE Tuning inventory integrity is maintained at all times. This individual must have impeccable organizational skills as well as excellent written and oral...