GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ami91sun

1. A

ECS Seibon Carbon Fiber Rear Bumper/Diffuser

SOLD! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD Bought this off of another guy on here but never mounted it. Looks like 3m tape is the best way to mount it, but there's also screw holes if you prefer to go that route. Asking 250 shipped, pm for more info! :) Pics: http://imgur.com/a/8JE41
  2. A

Selling OEM/Aftermarket Parts!

Got a few OEM/Aftermarket Parts for sale: -Stock Intake ($125) - SOLD -Stock Headlights ($150) -Stock Tail Lights (With DeautoKey Brake/Reverse Lights - $150) -Stock Side Mirrors ($50) -GTI Grille (Doesn't have GTI Logo as I needed to add it to the new grille, does have front VW Logo though -...
  3. A

10k Maintenance - Remove Intake?

Hey guys, Might be a dumb question, but here goes: do you need to remove your cold air intake for scheduled maintenance? I've searched high and low on VW forums to find that most modders say don't take it off, but I just called up my service adviser to confirm and he said most definitely take...
  4. A

WTB: Ross-Tech Genuine Cable

Hi VWers! Looking to buy a genuine Ross-Tech Cable for my MK7, open to any offer, please PM/comment if you are looking to sell! Cheers!
  5. A

New Civic Type R

Exactly what I was going to say.. Looks like a Crosstour in the back
  6. A

Bay Area Vagcom Help Needed!

Hi all! I would like to do some coding work on my MK7 and I'm looking for others in the Bay Area who have VCDS and are willing to meet up to get some work done or would like to go in on buying it together. If you have VCDS I'm willing to pay you in beer, money, etc... we can work something out!