GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by alphasaur

1. A

FS: MK7 GTI seats used in sportwagen, NY

Sorry, didn't see this. Yes I do.
  2. A

Pretty easy, just a bit time consuming the first time, took about 4 or 5 hours. Now that I did it once I can probably do it in under 2 hours. It's mostly plug and play, I believe only one or two wires need to be spliced. Fully manual.
  3. A

bump! Will throw in a free mudbuddy mat for a mk7 golf sportwagen
  4. A

oof, ill try I don't think shipping is going to be feasible though
  5. A

bump feel free to send offers.
  6. A

Hello, I have these seats for sale. They are from an MK7 gti 2 door, I believe 2015 or 2016. I got them from a junkyard and the junkyard clipped this harnesses. No worries for me as all of the harnesses from my 2017 sportwagen plugged right into these seats with the exception of having to...
  7. A

Installing springs 2017 Golf Sportwagen, some trouble on passenger side

Hello, I am trying to install an eibach prokit. For some reason I am having a bear of a time on the passenger side using the 2x4 method. The driver side took me 20 minutes to remove and put back on with the new spring. I'm not having much luck getting the strut out of the knuckle. It's...
  8. A

Helix projector mk7 headlights

Hello, I bought a set of these last year from a group buy on here. My passenger light has died (leds run, nothing else works) and I was trying to figure out how to get into contact with the reseller I bought them from but it looks like the thread has been deleted? When I check my paypal this...
  9. A

2 door gti S 21717 before ttl, thoughts?

Hello, looking at potentially trading in for a 2016 gti 2 door S trim. Msrp is 26085, I got an offer of 21717. What are you thoughts?