GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Allchokedup

1. A

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Agreed, just saying i think it's highly plausible that Yea, there's enough expenses to plan for and try and round up. Just when you think you are good, BOOM! ONE MORE FOR YA. But you do get back your earnest money. Guess that's a plus
  2. A

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Yea..too cool man. I wonder where her human is driving her
  3. A

Well.... Many years ago my son had his MMR vaccination. 2 days later he had Rubella. CDC contacted us via email as they were interested and assured us it was not from the vaccine. I would bet everything I own that it was caused from the vaccine. There are to few cases and he had received shot...
  4. A

A coworker just came back after a month out. Said he got 1st covid shot and 6 days later was admitted to the hospital. Coincidence?
  5. A

That's the plan. Got 2 new female ducks also. I told my wife don't let them out, one of them flew off. Louie has been giving the other one the duck sausage
  6. A

I mean, I have tried the cardboard straws just to see what's up. Why do people even use straws? I don't usually as its just extra waste. Have you seen the cups made from corn?(not to be confused with elotes)
  7. A

Why you wearing Tuesday socks on Friday???
  8. A

I only thought I recovered... It started with scaley skin and before I knew it I was eating bugs. Naw your WRONG ! everyone must get the vaccine. You are only immune for so long after catching the virus. Wait, isn't that how the vaccine works? Other than Johnson&Johnsons of course
  9. A

Well, lucky you there isn't a computer and wire harness only has a few wires. Still sucks tho