1. aleczorz1

Help out my moms bar?

Bumping until the 5th! Any votes are appreciated, my fellow MK7 owners. :D
  2. aleczorz1

Help out my moms bar?

:D
  3. aleczorz1

Help out my moms bar?

Hello my fellow MK7 friends, If you have a moment today (or every day until Aug 5th), would you click on this Facebook poll link and vote for Paddy's? My mom owns the bar and is in a tight race to win the best Bloody Mary in the area. The bloodies, or better known as the Pot O' Gold are...
  4. aleczorz1

Anyone have an AEM Intake?

Hello my fellow VW friends. Does anyone have an AEM Cold Air Intake? I have searched through this forum and haven't found posts related to "AEM". Also did a search on YouTube for any reviews related to AEM Intakes on MK7's with no avail. This is the specific intake I am referring to. Likely...
  5. aleczorz1

Work Place Chat

I'm a Technical Architect for warehouse management software. Basically a consultant whore. I am fairly new here, but I do love checking in to see what's happening in the forums throughout the day. Cheers!
  6. aleczorz1

2015 GTI - Showroom Purchase Project (Daily Driver)

Hello ladies & gents. Welcome to my build thread! It will likely be a slower project as I'm not in any rush to heavily modify at this time. This is my second GTI; first one was a 2006 MKV GTI. You can see pictures of my car here! (Sorry for the iPhone quality. Haven't gotten out with the...
  7. aleczorz1

Injen vs. APR Intake

Hello all, Please excuse me if this has already been discussed. I didn't have much luck with my search. I see that the APR Intake is $450, whereas the Injen intake can be found around $200. Is the APR intake worth the extra money? Or would I simply be paying extra for the appearance and...
  8. aleczorz1

Triangle Shops?

Hey GolfMK7 friends, I am in Raleigh, NC currently looking for a nearby shop that can help me with various mods. I would love to do the work myself, but I do not have a garage or tools required for most jobs. I purchased the vehicle from Leith Volkswagen in Cary, but I would prefer not to...