GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by ajvorse

1. ajvorse

2019 GTI MK7.5 DSG - Pure White SOLD

Will be away on travel with the Air Force until the end of the month so I apologize in advance for any delays in communication.
  2. ajvorse

2019 GTI MK7.5 DSG - Pure White SOLD

2019 GTI MK7.5 DSG - Pure White $26,000 Mileage: 52,200 Location: Warner Robins, GA Posting up my meticulous cared for GTI, I am the second owner purchased at around ~21k miles. Reason for selling is I am in the Air Force and will be moving across the country soon and don’t want to have to ship...
  3. ajvorse

Novustech.com OEM Roof Rack Lowering Kit - Review & Install

Final Thoughts All in all I’m extremely happy with how it turned out. It gave me the exact look I wanted and I enjoy how the OEM roof racks look compared to aftermarket options. The website does state that it will only fit roof boxes smaller than 32’ in the front and 29.5’ in the rear. My Inno...
  4. ajvorse

Novustech.com OEM Roof Rack Lowering Kit - Review & Install

Novustech.com OEM Roof Rack Lowering Kit - Review & Install I was looking for a more “flush” look for my Inno Wedge 660 roof box because I hated how high it sat and came across this kit made by a small company in Canada called Novustech costing $328 with shipping. I gave it a shot and placed a...
  5. ajvorse

THE Helix Dongle Programming Rental Thread -- Part 2

Just installed mine today and discovered this thread haha, would love to be added to the que thanks!
  6. ajvorse

Sold: Brand-spanking-new Rhino Rack Vortex Aero setup

PMd you yesterday afternoon
  7. ajvorse

Sold

Pending
  8. ajvorse

Sold

Bump
  9. ajvorse

Sold

2019 GTI SE - Pure White $27000 Firm 44,XXX miles Columbus, Mississippi Clean Title / 2nd owner VIN: 3VW6T7AU6KM000397 Listing this before I turn it back to stock and trade it in. Hoping to sell it to someone who will appreciate the quality parts and build put into it. Absolutely nothing wrong...
  10. ajvorse

Delete

Delete
  11. ajvorse

3D Printed Parts - Fun & Functional

Any chance anyone has or knows where to find a 3d model for a Cobb mount for the defroster vent. I was looking at one like this but the price is pretty ridiculous. https://eqtuning.com/products/mk7-7-5-gti-golf-r-defrost-vent-cobb-mount
  12. ajvorse

Nut insert on strut tower spinning

Already got the new strut mount just wanted to avoid the pain off pulling everything back out again haha