GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by afropelican

1. A

Check Engine Light / Misfires / Start Stop Errors at Random

To update the thread for all, in case someone else experiences similar issues to me. About a year and 5k miles down the line I lost power (speed dropped from 70 to 40 mph on the motorway) one day halfway through an 80 mile trip without warning. The car was misfiring badly with lot of smoke...
  2. A

Hi, (I have posted this in the UK Forums on suggestion, previous thread here: http://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40081) I recently purchased a 2013 1.2 Mk7 Golf 105 PS with approx. 55k Miles on the clock. The car has full dealer service history. In the 6 weeks of owning it I have...
  3. A

Hi, I recently purchased a 2013 1.2 Mk7 Golf 105 PS with approx. 55k Miles on the clock. The car has full dealer service history. In the 6 weeks of owning it I have experienced this strange issue: On numerous cases when starting the car in the cold, the car would rev slightly higher at around...
  4. A

Tailgate Drain Tube

Hi, The grommet in the centre of my tailgate has perished (Next to the latch when you lift up the hatch) - Think its the tube that connects to the rear badge. Anyone know where I can purchase this tube / grommet in the UK? Or if halfords sell any equivalent parts that can fit? Cheers