GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by AERO

1. AERO

FS: Golf R Drivers Seat

Bump. Anyone want it?
  2. AERO

What to buy? GTI or GLI? That is the question...

Shoot me a message when you are going and I'll try to meet you out there
  3. AERO

Yeah, for sure. I really wanted/needed the bigger backseat. I love the rabbit edition GTI and you got a killer car for the price, no doubt! Enjoy that thing!
  4. AERO

Ive fallen in love with the refreshed Arteon. I think I'm going to go the luxury over performance direction this time. I have a terrible habit of buying a new car every 2 years. It'll be my 6th new VW! I've clearly got a problem. When I sold my 2017 GTI for the 2019 GLI I wrote up a review on...
  5. AERO

It's not an autobahn. The 35th anniversary edition has DCC but it's got the S interior. It's halfway from a base S to an Autobahn. $29,xxx msrp, got it for $24,000
  6. AERO

The other thing about the GLI is you can find better deals on them. Most VW dealers sell GLIs at a bigger discount than GTIs. I got my 2019 35th edition GLI for $24,000. Damn good deal
  7. AERO

I'll sell you my stage 2 GLI 35th anniversary DSG. I've got a lot of money in it But in all seriousness, I bought my GLI over a GTI because I have kids and wanted the bigger back seat. If I didn't have kids, I'd buy a rabbit edition GTI I've owned both a mk7 GTI Sport and a GLI 35th. Both are...
  8. AERO

TSW Bathurst

Follow up question: If you use the hub rings, will that prevent me from running spacers?
  9. AERO

TSW Bathurst

Thank you so much! I love this forum.
  10. AERO

TSW Bathurst

I think I read a post you made on another forum! This was my concern. Ill have to look into the newer rings. Sounds like a headache you dealt with. I think they are the best looking wheels out there. Absolutely love the look. Do you know what rings I would need or would you just steer...
  11. AERO

TSW Bathurst

Looking to buy TSW Bathurst In my reading online I found a post on a different forum where a guy was complaining about vibrations and saying that the wheels didn't fit right. Does anyone know if this is true? Is the hub size not exactly right or something? Anyone own them on a mk7? Thanks!
  12. AERO

FS: Golf R Drivers Seat

Golf R Black Leather Seat (Drivers) Full power adjust and heat. It was used be in very good condition. If you want pictures let me know. I'll sell it cheap I bought it and never got around to installing it in my GLI. Denver Area.
  13. AERO

Long time track driver, first time w/ GTI

Curious what pads you went to after the DS2500s? I just put my 2500s on, but curious what's better?
  14. AERO

Post your VW Driver Gear spring setup.

I never bought them. Just sitting on it for now. Colorado winters make me a bit nervous going lower and my local shop quoted me $700 to install. Maybe in the Spring but I need to figure out about coding the dampers which I know nothing about
  15. AERO

Where's the sweet spot?

I've been told the brake ducts make a noticeable difference on the track. I beat on my brakes hard enough that I'm willing to spend $100 on them. Certainly wouldn't do it if I didn't track my car. My local track has a multiple turns that really give the brakes a workout