GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by adefendo1

1. A

18” Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2

Going back to stock..selling my wheels and tires..the wheels are Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 sizes 18x8 ET 45 with 57.1 center bore. The tires are Bridgestone Potenza S04 Polepostion sized 235/40/18.. wheels are perfect, no scratches, marks etc and the tires have plenty of tread left on them...
  2. A

FS: JB4 and data cable..400 shipped anywhere in US

Going a different direction w the GTI so time to part w the JB4. Used for 4K miles and in excellent condition. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. A

WTT: JB4 for Cobb Access Port

As title states looking to trade my JB4 and data cable plus cash for a Cobb AP. JB4 been on car for 4K and is in near perfect shape. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. A

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Paint looks perfect! [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. A

Thanks, color is graphite grey..wheels sizes 18x8 ET 45 and tires are 235/40/18. Not running spacers Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. A

New Wheels and Tires! Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2 on Bridgestone Potenza S04 Pole Positions. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. A

First World problems! [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. A

7.5 Golf R Walk around

Just saw this and wanted to share... https://youtu.be/Ycebv7n33hA Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. A

Someone tried removing GTI sideskirts

Washed the car last night and I noticed that the passengers side side skirt was separating from the body. Upon closer inspection I noticed what looks like screw driver marks indentions in the plastic as if some was trying to pry them off. Tried pushing it back in but no dice. Is it held in...
  10. A

Anyone running H & R or VWR Springs w performance shocks?!

Looking to get some input from anyone running this set up. I've seen posts from folks running the springs w factory dampers but not much ( if any) w performance shock like bilstein b8s or Koni Yellows. Thanks for any input. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. A

I can attest to Boomba's Delrin shift knobs as being temperature neutral, was running they're total short shift kit in my '15 focus st! Felt great in the hand and love the extra weight, made shifting buttery smooth Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. A

Looks great, keep us posted as to how much "gunk" it collects. New engines are supposed to be cleaner than previous versions but I'm sure we'd all like to hear your thoughts [emoji106] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. A

Possible Group Buy on YWC Reference Series Coilovers..

Been just throwing it there as far as an option for us MK7 guys. Running a GB for the MK6 crowd and could do the same for us as well, just need at least 5 confirmed orders. I'll post a link to the page so that all the info for the Coilovers is available.. YCW Reference Series Coilovers...
  14. A

Gave her a proper detail! Loving the understated look of Reflex Silver![emoji106]Two bucket wash, clay, light polish and finished her off w a sealant! Came out pretty good considering it was all done by hand.. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. A

Sounds perfect! I'm gonna post up some clips later today and then a few more at the end of the month due the fact that it's gonna break in. On start up slightly louder than factory w a deeper tone( wife actually liked it). Normal cruising is an oral pleasure, zero drone and you have to almost...