GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by Acadia18

1. Acadia18

Off Topic Random Chat v5.8 - Memes and Gifs Welcomed

The Eclipse you want The Eclipse you'd get
  2. Acadia18

CSB3: Three Hairs On Your Nipple Makes You A Man

Should go the other way. Jay will let you check his prostate if you'll fix his car...
  3. Acadia18

These young'uns view their time as free. When I used to go to San Diego Comic Con for work, you'd see people camp out for 16 - 18 hours to get a free Funko Pop they could turn around and sell on eBay for $150 - $200.
  4. Acadia18

Due to my upcoming surgery, was able to get switched to 100% remote effective 5/1. So don't even have to go into the office occasionally. With no deadline, and my boss is the kind of person who'll let me ride it out as long as possible.
  5. Acadia18

At least another $800... Because I'm fairly certain people selling cars on FB Marketplace have the intelligence of an orangutang. Like, people will post a car for $25k, and pictures are clearly from 3 different times in the cars lifecycle. Is it that fucking hard to go take some current pic of...
  6. Acadia18

The ad: "Not running, just needs an oxygen sensor. I just haven't had the time to change it. $800." The reality: Needs a new engine and transmission. $800.
  7. Acadia18

When I was like 13, my step father was restoring a Dodge Dart. It had a log for a seat for the longest time.
  8. Acadia18

I just got AWD, now I have traction and no problem putting down stage 2 power on all seasons with no mounts.
  9. Acadia18

Half the forum 50lbs overweight: "I swapped to titanium lug bolts to reduce weight..."
  10. Acadia18

I feel attacked.
  11. Acadia18

My wheels have never hopped when flooring it on a highway on ramp. That means it never happens.
  12. Acadia18

Trade it in for something with AWD...