GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 6MT_RAGRETS

1. 6MT_RAGRETS

JB4 Logging, stacking and Map 6 Discussion

If you look at a CSV file of map 1, or a datazap or JB4 graph even, it seems that map 1 is pretty much +4 through all rpms. It may taper slightly somewhere around or above 6000 but not much. Chogokin is absolutely right though. You should be fine on map 1 in the summer even on 91. If your logs...
  2. 6MT_RAGRETS

Map 1 is +4 psi additive across the board. You’d be better off finding an E85 pump than you would be if you changed your map 6 settings to +2 across the board. If you don’t have access to E85, switch to map 0 until cooler weather or until you find better fuel.
  3. 6MT_RAGRETS

My car has been a little hit or miss on map 3. Maps 1 & 2 on 93 octane have been pretty consistent and have both shown reasonably good logs and have proven to be reliable maps. Same with my conservative map 6 clutch saver settings, also on 93. Map 3 on the same octane has been a little harder to...
  4. 6MT_RAGRETS

Thanks up4speed. Yeah, no pull and I don’t see any corrections in ign2-5. Comes on about where it should and steps up like a staircase. I’ll be curious to see how timing changes this spring/summer as IATs increase. Trims looked good in map 1 and then creep up some in map 2 but stayed under 50...
  5. 6MT_RAGRETS

Spent about a week reading through this thread from the beginning. Lots of great information here. Wondering if anyone can look at a couple of logs and let me know if I’m good to move on to some map 6 settings. 2019 GTI FBO. 93 fuel. FOL 45/boost safety 25. Logs aren’t the greatest. Didn’t quite...