Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• cong ty dich vu ke toan gia re tai vinh phuc
    cong ty dich vu ke toan gia re tai hung yen
    cong ty dich vu ke toan gia re tai phu tho
    cong ty dich vu ke toan gia re tai hai duong
    cong ty dich vu ke toan gia re tai hai phong
    cong ty dich vu ke toan gia re tai bac ninh
    Hi there I've bought new wheels for my 2010 golf mk6 that are 19x8.5 et40 looking to know will I have any issues and how to stop any e.g tyre size?
    P.s my car is stock height
    C
    Hey FIA im new to the GTI community. I just got a vw gti 2012 and i really love this car. I just watned to know if you could suggest any headers and exhuast for the car that would give it a little boost in performace and sound ? thank you and hope to hear from you soon
    I don't want to slam my car. It looks fine on other peoples cars, but it's not for me. If you do end up getting coils and sell the springs you have right now let me know, maybe I'll buy them from you.
    What size rim do you have? I have 18s right now. Do the springs bounce at all? Would you recommend them at all?
    I've seen pictures of your car and you sig says you have H&R Super Sports. Are you using them with stock shocks? Hows the ride quality?
    K
    Hey! Thanks for a nice site!Nike Outlets I stumbled on the site by happenstance and think it looks great! How long did it take to develop it?I like this blog.Oakley Outlets Really helpful and very motivational. Thanks a bunch. This will help me a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…