GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 3rdOne

1. 3

2022 Track Days

Nice, I was planning on getting them from Apex Performance. They had holiday sale on gift certificates so I bought myself enough to buy the Quick fit pro at 20% off!
  2. 3

MK7 Confessions

Have you guys watched the latest season of Letterkenny, the episode about prostate exams? Very funny.
  3. 3

2017 GTi PP at VIR

Thats awesome! I bet they are glowing into T1 and T14.
  4. 3

Movie and TV Recommendations

I wonder if they will continue with the son
  5. 3

I'll second the original Dexter recommendation. with the same comments regarding how the series progresses. I even read the short book the TV show is based on, absolutely terrible. The show creator had very good vision to come up with the TV show starting from that book.
  6. 3

Dogs

This is our little man, Porter. We did a DNA test and he is a mix of Australian Cattle Dog, Border Collie and Corgi. He is smart and always happy. The trainer we work with says he is the life of the party and if there is no party he brings one!
  7. 3

RC Cars (Remote Control)

Tamiya re-released the Lunchbox as well. I got a re-re because I had an original when they first came out but got rid of it. And the Frog was re-released and pick one of those up too because it was my first "real" RC car back in the 80's Companies cashing in on the re-releases and I am a sucker...
  8. 3

New season of Letterkenny is good so far, quite funny. Vigil was good as well.
  9. 3

RC Cars (Remote Control)

I would imagine anything but a monster truck wouldn't be practical in an Alaskan winter! :)
  10. 3

RC Cars (Remote Control)

Sure thing. I had an Ultima 2wd back in the day. Fun cars, they re-released that one too. My first car was a Tamiya Frog and when they re-released it a few years ago my wife bought me one. It is now a shelf queen
  11. 3

RC Cars (Remote Control)

if you didn't know, they re-released the Optima so if you wanted to fix it up you can easily get parts. Or buy a new version.
  12. 3

2021 Formula 1 Season

I have to say Carlos has been my surprise of the year. Always considered him a good driver but maybe more like David Coulthard or Gerhard Burger, solid but not really WC material. But now against LeClerc who is considered by some the best thing since sliced bread, he did great. Missed Apex...
  13. 3

2021 Formula 1 Season

We used to have the Schumacher Chop, now we have the Verstappen Shove. Not impressed with Verstappen's driving for years now, and even less so Horners whining. It's even worse than Hamiltons. Yes, I was rooting for LH, but I don't think it was right how it ended, the situation I mean, even if...
  14. 3

2017 GTi PP at VIR

great photo. That's one to frame and hang up
  15. 3

Second HPDE at VIR download/discussion

I have the PS4s but haven't tracked them yet. They are great though and I can run them all year here in central NC. Mini7 has good info on them in his thread. They will be fine for my skill level (low) but I think they need some extra camber if you are able to push hard.