GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2slowvw

1. 2slowvw

To Hi-HP MPI CARS! ~ PSA

Personally bad gas is one of the first things I would have accounted for after making sure all my connections are good just because it requires less work. Interested to find out the end resolution to this saga.
  2. 2slowvw

I made something

3. 2slowvw

Power Liftgate mod recommendation ?

Cool mod. Not sure i'll ever do it, but it is a handy feature we use all the time in the wife's SUV. Your install looks nice and clean gj
  4. 2slowvw

Is38 replica on mk7

I personally wouldn't risk it. WHo knows how well these things are balanced if at all and how many corners were cut. It could be just fine, but do you want to gamble with your car on it?
  5. 2slowvw

Engine tick at idel

Ya that tapping sound doesn't exist in my car. Don't get me wrong these cars make all sorts of noises (especially at idle) But that one is pretty loud.
  6. 2slowvw

Lumpy gear change 7 speed DSG

Not sure I would say clutches are worn out...you can start with the basics like a dsg trans fluid change
  7. 2slowvw

Wiring Harness for 3.5 / 5 Bar Map sensor

Just an update everyone. I changed out some of the material at the top so it is no longer automotive electrical tape to being all thick heat shrink at the connectors. It is a cleaner look. This coupled with supplies being harder to come by, I have to unfortunately raise the price to $37. Anyone...
  8. 2slowvw

Wiring Harness for 3.5 / 5 Bar Map sensors

Just an update everyone. I changed out some of the material at the top so it is no longer automotive electrical tape to being all thick heat shrink at the connectors. It is a cleaner look. This coupled with supplies being harder to come by, I have to unfortunately raise the price to $37. Anyone...
  9. 2slowvw

Big Turbo GTI v. R Upgrade

Got my 16GTI for 22500 new. Couldn't get an R for double that. Thats why I went GTI. If i had the money or the R was closer in price I would have done the R from the start, but the cost difference was just too big. Maybe finding a nice used R or A3 would be the way to go.
  10. 2slowvw

Engine issue and would like some feedback.

Make sure you give your car regular check ups once in a while. Doesn't take long to check plugs and look over the engine bay to make sure everything is ok. Driving with a missing dog bone bolt and another half out is something you should feel usually. Glad you got everything figured out
  11. 2slowvw

VWR Catch Can issues

Measure the size of the hose and compare it to AN hose size chart. Above it is mentioned they think it's a 10
  12. 2slowvw

0% APR and no payments 6 months

Give it a little more, you wil start seeing crazy deals because of this pandemic forced recession we are going to go through. Car companies already see the writing on the wall, lots of places offering 0% financing now and i'm sure MSRP might stay the same, but the incentives are going to get...
  13. 2slowvw

Clutchless ignition update: solved (maybe)

OK i've seen enough of the back and forth. One of you please let it go. On a side note, i was going to make my own solution to this but have been caught up with other projects. I do intend to circle back around to this because i do feel that it is worth while to not have your engine go kaput
  14. 2slowvw

Gas prices

When i first started driving i remember gas was $0.87/gallon for regular. I remember scraping up change to have enough gas to drive somewhere. Locally i see some gas stations at $1.49 for regular but premium is still around $2.15. They are dropping though.
  15. 2slowvw

Cobb AP install gone wrong

Bought my GTI NOV 2015. Still on original battery also don't flash while hooke dup to a charger. Live life on the edge.