GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2slowvw's latest activity

• 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread To Hi-HP MPI CARS! ~ PSA.
    Personally bad gas is one of the first things I would have accounted for after making sure all my connections are good just because it...
  • 2slowvw
    • 20200403_202603.jpg
  • 2slowvw
    Cool mod. Not sure i'll ever do it, but it is a handy feature we use all the time in the wife's SUV. Your install looks nice and clean gj
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread Is38 replica on mk7.
    I personally wouldn't risk it. WHo knows how well these things are balanced if at all and how many corners were cut. It could be just...
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread Engine tick at idel.
    Ya that tapping sound doesn't exist in my car. Don't get me wrong these cars make all sorts of noises (especially at idle) But that...
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread Lumpy gear change 7 speed DSG.
    Not sure I would say clutches are worn out...you can start with the basics like a dsg trans fluid change
  • 2slowvw
    Just an update everyone. I changed out some of the material at the top so it is no longer automotive electrical tape to being all thick...
    • 20200401_171950.jpg
  • 2slowvw
    Just an update everyone. I changed out some of the material at the top so it is no longer automotive electrical tape to being all thick...
    • 20200401_171950.jpg
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread Big Turbo GTI v. R Upgrade.
    Got my 16GTI for 22500 new. Couldn't get an R for double that. Thats why I went GTI. If i had the money or the R was closer in price...
  • 2slowvw
    Make sure you give your car regular check ups once in a while. Doesn't take long to check plugs and look over the engine bay to make...
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread VWR Catch Can issues.
    Measure the size of the hose and compare it to AN hose size chart. Above it is mentioned they think it's a 10
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread 0% APR and no payments 6 months.
    Give it a little more, you wil start seeing crazy deals because of this pandemic forced recession we are going to go through. Car...
  • 2slowvw
    OK i've seen enough of the back and forth. One of you please let it go. On a side note, i was going to make my own solution to this...
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread Gas prices.
    When i first started driving i remember gas was $0.87/gallon for regular. I remember scraping up change to have enough gas to drive...
  • 2slowvw
    2slowvw replied to the thread Cobb AP install gone wrong.
    Bought my GTI NOV 2015. Still on original battery also don't flash while hooke dup to a charger. Live life on the edge.