GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2slorabit

1. 2slorabit

Wheel and tire set up

For sure! I’ll look into that. Thanks
  2. 2slorabit

Wheel and tire set up

What’s up guys! Will a 19x8.5+45 225/35/19 look good on a h&r lowering springs? Hopefully y’all can help me out. I’m planning on picking up lowering springs soon. And also when I get the lowering springs will the stock wheel and tire set up flush right with it?
  3. 2slorabit

Factory air duct with dual cut outs

I already have the intake. 😅
  4. 2slorabit

I’m planning to get the carbon fiber air duct!
  5. 2slorabit

I actually kept it on there so it should work! Thank you I just needed reassurance.
  6. 2slorabit

Do you think this will work with an aftermarket APR open carbon fiber intake?
  7. 2slorabit

H&R OE Sport springs w/ DCC

One of my headlight bulbs are out on the driver said. I called the Volkswagen dealership and they said unfortunately I have to change the whole headlight! Which is crazy. Is that true?
  8. 2slorabit

man I’m thankful I don’t have it!
  9. 2slorabit

It should say comfort, eco, sport if you have dcc right? Mine doesn’t say comfort so does that mean I don’t have it?
  10. 2slorabit

I’m not really planning into tracking the car just streetable and mostly daily driving. I would love to take it in the canyons soon. So what would you recommend?
  11. 2slorabit

Appreciate you bro! Do you have any links?
  12. 2slorabit

I can’t seem to find the springs! Hope you could help. Thanks
  13. 2slorabit

I have a 2019 gti rabbit as well. I’m looking into getting the same lowering springs! How is it functioning so far? Do you have a link for the springs?