GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 2010GTI4me

1. 2010GTI4me

LED brightness VCDS

Does anyone know how to adjust the headlight LED running light “U” brightness via VCDS? I have a MK7 GTI and would like to adjust the brightness of the LED running lights when the fog lights are also on. They currently dim when either the fogs or low beams are turned on. Also, looking for some...
  2. 2010GTI4me

SOLD: TORKLIFT EcoHitch and trimmed valence

Sorry, haven’t been getting email alerts for dms and thread updates. Sold locally
  3. 2010GTI4me

FS: JB4 (Group 2) w/ optional JB4 Bluetooth Connect Kit

As the thread title states, selling my used JB4. I had it installed for a little over a year running the "Map 1" profile. I loved the extra power and driveability! However, I took it off because I had to take the car to VW for maintenance. I'm glad I did because it was deemed it had a faulty...
  4. 2010GTI4me

Another Question About Retrofitting MK7.5 front end on a MK7 GTI.

Subbed for more details about the LED daytime running light bars in the grill
  5. 2010GTI4me

Pics added I don’t think it will fit an 18R because of differences with the exhaust and valence, maybe the frame as well
  6. 2010GTI4me

Sorry, I’ll get the images up again shortly.
  7. 2010GTI4me

*****SOLD***** Selling my EcoHitch made by Torklift Central, with my stock trimmed GTI valence/diffuser. The hitch came on my ‘17 when I bought it Jan 2020. Removed it at 22k miles in Nov 2020. Looks like it was installed for at least 2 winters (since I owned it for half of one, Jan-2020 on)...
  8. 2010GTI4me

FS: Torklift EcoHitch MK7 GTI/Golf and stock (trimmed) valence/diffuser

2022 bump… still have it. Wife wants it gone ASAP!
  9. 2010GTI4me

ECS MK7 GTI Gloss Black Rear Diffuser

I’ve had zero issues with mine. I didn’t ceramic coat it, and probably should have, but it honestly doesn’t show surface scratches as much as I thought it would. No more than our B pillars… I can say the diffuser seems flimsy when you first unbox it, but once installed the brackets make it...
  10. 2010GTI4me

FS: Torklift EcoHitch MK7 GTI/Golf and stock (trimmed) valence/diffuser

Bump, $150 picked up. WIll ship if the buyer covers all fees and packaging.