GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 17lapiz

1. 17lapiz

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

Damn what a bummer. Gonna return this ultralink then. No point to having Stage 1 updates if I’m gonna flash for another company’s stage 2 tune anyway. RIP
  2. 17lapiz

APR Ultralink - At Home Flash Tuning is Here!

@Arin@APR how do I go about having my VIN fixed so it doesn’t show I need to pay for TCU stage 1 again? ECU pulled fine but no luck with TCU. Also, is stage 2 not available in ultralink for MK7 R? Website showed $125 upgrade from stage 1 but the option doesn’t appear in ultralink. Thanks
  3. 17lapiz

FS: Winter/All season setup 18” Audi TT rims Houston, TX

Selling my all season setup I used during the winter in Ohio. They are 18” Audi TT rims and Pirelli Cinturato P7 all season tires. Rim info is in the pictures, tires are 245-40-18. I bought them with the curb rash since I knew they’d just be for crappy weather. Zoom in on pics. The tires have...
  4. 17lapiz

18x9 +52 Wheel Fitment Question

I ended up going with 42 draft designs wheel spacers. 5mm front and 10mm rear. It turned out great. No rubbing and the wheels are flush! Thank you everyone for the advice, I’m very satisfied with the results.
  5. 17lapiz

Will these fit 2017 Golf R?

Looking to buy a set of these locally for a great price. I want to make sure they’ll fit over the brake calipers and have a compatible offset. From and Audi TT. Seller said he measured the bolt pattern out to be 122mm but I feel like he measured wrong since the stock pattern is 112mm. Offset is...
  6. 17lapiz

WTB: Winter wheel setup

Need some winter wheels for my 17 golf R. Open to really any option. Let me know what you have. I’m about 2 hours south of Columbus in Ashland, KY.