GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recent content by 17Blk.Mk7

1. 1

Front clicking noise

Hello everyone, I noticed the front right side of my car makes a clicking noise at slower speeds (steering wheel straight) and then doesn’t make a sound when fully stopped. Any idea of what this could be?
  2. 1

Transmission

Hello guys, recently my 2nd gear has been acting pretty funny. It only happened twice but i’ll throw the car in 2nd gear and there will be a jolt when in gear and then kinda go back into neutral. Please don’t tell me i have to replace my trans. thanks ahead of time.
  3. 1

Suspension squeaking

Hey guys my car is in coil overs and every time i hit a bump it makes a squeaking noise on the front driver side. Anyone know what might cause this issue? Thanks
  4. 1

Recommended o2 spacer

Anyone know where i can get an 02 spacer for a aftermarket downpipe? Thanks ahead of time.
  5. 1

Clutch at 1600

Hi guys i got a southbend stage 3 daily clutch. I have about 1600 miles on it and now it feels just like the stock clutch. Is this normal? I did a pull yesterday and had traction issues so idk if it’s slipping or not. Took the proper steps to break in as well. Thanks ahead of time.
  6. 1

South Bend stage 3 clutch

I did a few pills after 700 miles. hopefully it didn’t hurt the clutch
  7. 1

South Bend stage 3 clutch

Hey guys i have about 800miles on the new clutch and gave it some pills at around 760miles and noticed the pedal getting soft. Did i burn it or is it getting soft due to break in? Thanks
  8. 1

Best intercooler for a gti

How does this compare to the IE cooler?
  9. 1

Intercooler

thanks to everyone who gave actual answers appreciate you guys
  10. 1

Intercooler

What’s the best intercooler for a mk7 gti? Looking to go stage 2.
  11. 1

Best intercooler for a gti

looking to go stage 2 and wanna know what’s the best intercooler brand. Thanks ahead of time.
  12. 1

South Bend Stage 3

it started slipping yesterday. car is at 31k. tuned at 25k.
  13. 1

South Bend Stage 3

Yes I do, car is at 31k
  14. 1

South Bend Stage 3

Is the south bend stage 3 daily clutch good for a stage 1 car until I go up in power?