GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Need to be cutoffs though. Have to have that full range of movement.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
I just wash my MF towels with no fabric softener and they seem to do fine. Is that not ok?

That should be fine. To me the biggest thing is drying. You can’t dry them with too much heat or other cloths. They’ll pick up lint like crazy.

I’ll usually air dry towels only if I want as little lint as possible. One day I’ll have a seperate washer dryer just for MF towels 🤣

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
That should be fine. To me the biggest thing is drying. You can’t dry them with too much heat or other cloths. They’ll pick up lint like crazy.

I’ll usually air dry towels only if I want as little lint as possible. One day I’ll have a seperate washer dryer just for MF towels 🤣
The funny thing is, I always wash them alone, but not to preserve the towels. I don't want road tar, brake dust or who knows what else on my other stuff.

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG

Wash/Dry all my wash/dry towels etc together, delicate/cold with free and clear detergent tumble dry extra low heat. Folded and bagged for the next time.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
In preparation of my power washer arriving tomorrow, I cleaned out my toolbox so I could move some of the tools that were on my shelving unit to the tool box. Condensed down some thing, purged some old cleaning products that were unused or sitting there with 95% of them gone.

1685053103369.png

Moved my stock parts somewhere else, oil catch pan... Now have room for my washer on the middle shelf and cloth storage on the shelf above that. No idea what I'll put on the top shelf.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
DefinitiveGloomyArchaeocete-size_restricted.gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
P_20230526_191548.jpg