GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Gotta wonder what that GT3 was thinking when you caught back up. This was a great drive.

What are 1 or 2 things you would do to your GTI to make it better on the Nordschleife?
I wonder that always as well. ;)
Now the TCR is modified nearly perfect for me. Maybe a KW Competition 3-wy CoilKit is better than the KW Clubsport 3-way I use ... and maybe another BBK was better than the combination mounted in my car ... but that's not the point. All the main mods are done anyway.
Now I have to take out weight and the easiest upgrade would be the driver losing 30 Kg. :D

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
My weekly upload... ;)
Lap 2 of the Day = Installation Lap | Busy Tourist Lap | Lots of Overtakes | Some very nicely built Cars

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
"PB" 2022 only for the TCR | Sportauto Trackday 2022 | Free Driving Session | No other Car on Track | Loneliness :) | Maximum for that very hot Day

Reactions: q74

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A nice GT3 RS | Smoke over Brünnchen | Season End - 3rd Lap of the Day | Passenger = Mario S. | More Traffic | And a long Yellow Phase for Nothing

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Sportauto Trackday 2022 | Guided Driving Session | One fast Lap directly begind the excellent Instructor [Marcel Marchewicz]

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Typical November Morning Warmup Lap | Track still partly wet in shady places | Not much happening in the beginning | After Carousel the GT3 appears | Enough warming up ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
One of the most funny and exciting laps (maybe the funniest and most exciting) I drove in 2022 | Mega-Lap | Full Course Layout including the famous 2,6 Kms long straight 'Döttinger Höhe'
Some very nice and cool play-/sportscomrades

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Looking forward to catching up with you again this year!
2nd year in a row for me going to the Ring. There's no place like it.
Would be great to meet you again, mate!
Please tell me in advance in case I have to plan something.

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Aahhh, I didn't see that yet. Date is saved but I can't promise anything today. 🙂

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
A smooth, clear, clean and fast lap here from the Gren Hell Driving Days last year. Sub8 prevented by a strange Renault in the end...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Desperately looking deep into the archive of 2022 laps ... finding a typical Touristic Driving Lap with everything:
Blocking Cars, Yellow Flag Zone after crash, a nearly even fast GT4, a lame GT3 and other Porsches, unwary bikers with deathwish obviously, typical Tourist Sunday...

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion

Sub8 despite Phone Call | Golf GTi TCR | Sportauto Trackday NORDSCHLEIFE 2022 | Lonely Lap

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
To celebrate the day (not really) ... ;)