GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

woodardhsd

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S DSG
I also got mine used from Schwabo Parts. They were ridiculously expensive for what they are, but I'll be able to get that back if I ever sell the car. I looked at e-acca and cars245 and they were both over $400 for a pair.

A few weeks ago I found a whole euro rear seat on a VW classified facebook group for £80. I offered the guy the whole £80 for just the headrests, plus I would cover the cost of shipping to the US, but he never responded.

jawndropper

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Swapped to the summer setup for the track this weekend. Put on a fresh set of Falken 615ks and scrubbed my rpf1s the best I could. Not even 20minutes after I finished, it started snowing….

Attachments

• 2AA264A1-F6A0-4699-AC03-E6063B156D4C.jpeg
    2AA264A1-F6A0-4699-AC03-E6063B156D4C.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 60

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Where do folks find these that they don't cost an arm and a leg? I try to keep an eye out, but the pricing seems insane every time I look.

If you're ok with black leather with black stitching, just get the Audi ones. They're like $60 for the pair lol. OEM VW ones are like $400...

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
Thanks for the shoutout guys. We have a healthy supply of NEW MK7 GTI/R headrests, cloth ones are very limited. The NEW price for all is roughly $220 each (Side or Center, plus tax plus shipping. I highly recommend e-acca.com or cars245.com for the items as well. We're a small outfit now and would rather make less and help the community out. We specialize in being the most competitive enthusiast run and owned business and we provide fast shipping as well. The international sellers it might take a few weeks.

We try to carry a variety or stuff, right now we have one set of black cloth sans red stitching, we have cloth with red stitching centers for less than a 1/3 of a new price etc.

We also put part numbers in our listings so if you'd like to do some research and find them cheaper, by all means!

schwab0

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW
And just so everyone is aware, here's an example of what a NEW center one runs from the dealership, $226 + tax + shipping:
https://parts.vw.com/p/Volkswagen_2...r-Headrest--outer/52351822/5GM885902BBKX.html

We sell the same product for $85 each + tax with free shipping .. we could ask for more but we try to pass on the savings to fellow enthusiasts. I'd rather you guys spend the bulk of your $$ on going fast bits than pay $400-500 for headrests ;).
https://schwaboparts.com/shop/ols/products/2015-mk7-golf-gti---euro-cloth-rear-headrest-center

Don't hesitate to reach out! Cheers!

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
My buddy from back home was in town over the weekend, his last ride in my GTI was when I was still IS20 and Uni Stage 2. His reaction to IS38 and Digg's tune was hilarious. His first comment was "How?" then he said something like "what the actual ..." , then he just started grinning in amusement. Totally made my day.

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
He's gonna shit his pants when we make another 150whp.
Yea he was having a hard time comprehending how its as fast as it is. To me, it's just the current normal now, so Im ready to move up lol.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion