GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Don't tune it.

Wait til you get bored (like 18 months from now) then tune it.

Otherwise 18 months from now the arms race is going to start again and this time you'll jump off at 550 HP and 100 grand price (basically Jay's mk6)

This seems like the smart way to do it. Or maintain the warranty, buy some RT660s, and go hit up some autocross/HPDEs ;)

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Get the tune, you wouldn't marry your dream girl super model and not bang her until she's 45. Same applies here.

I would have turned it on the dealer lot. Besides, how often nowadays are you hearing of tunes blowing motors? Especially now that United Motorsports (UM) isn't as popular

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Get the tune, you wouldn't marry your dream girl super model and not bang her until she's 45. Same applies here.

I would have turned it on the dealer lot. Besides, how often nowadays are you hearing of tunes blowing motors? Especially now that United Motorsports (UM) isn't as popular

You could most certainly marry your dream girl supermodel and bang her as is.

Then when she’s 45 in a few years and still hot, buy her a lifetime subscription to “boujie lingerie of the month” club.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
1677590274082.png

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
I am all for the tune but not just yet. Enjoy it as much as you can right now stock, then get an exhaust and after that go for the tune.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
The funny part is that if it was going to be a track car I'd be on the don't tune it side 😂
So back to the question, where you gonna use that power?

I remember Jim Lloyd telling us the story of getting clocked during a 4th gear pull. Gentleman Jim was a lucky dude on the roads but a lot of other people would have been going to jail that day.

This isn't gonna be a GTI making 305 pounds of torque on all seasons.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Rare crew doing the snow removal today.

It's all teenage white boys.

(Not) Surprisingly, doing a terrible job. It's 9 am and they're just now clearing people's doors. And talking so loud I can hear them through my door.

They've been clearing out 4 doors on my building for like 10 minutes now. Took me like..2 minutes to clear my own door and my neighbors steps. 😐

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
So back to the question, where you gonna use that power?

I remember Jim Lloyd telling us the story of getting clocked during a 4th gear pull. Gentleman Jim was a lucky dude on the roads but a lot of other people would have been going to jail that day.

This isn't gonna be a GTI making 305 pounds of torque on all seasons.
By that logic what's the point of having any fun car? If you're going to drive the speed limit everywhere just buy a Prius and call it a day.

vu.

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf GTI (Sold)
Rare crew doing the snow removal today.

It's all teenage boys.

(Not) Surprisingly, doing a terrible job. It's 9 am and they're just now clearing people's doors. And talking so loud I can hear them through my door.

They've been clearing out 4 doors on my building for like 10 minutes now. Took me like..2 minutes to clear my own door and my neighbors steps. 😐
Ftfy

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

It's more like marrying your dream girl super model and banging her all the time. But even though you're married and banging her all the time, you have a chance to engage in a ménage à trois with her and her super model friend. But there's a chance she gets jealous and leaves yo' ass and you're left with nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.