GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I keep getting surprised at how mature most of the userbase is here. Like, it seems like there's a fair number of prolific posters in their 40's and 50's. I guess it comes with the territory of forums versus other social media platforms.

You clearly must mean physically mature, because you sure as shit can't mean mentally mature...

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Does porsche make a suv that's jacked up on mud tires? There were 3 of these things at the show this weekend.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Lifted cayennes? They’re becoming increasingly popular
Yea, I wasn't sure if that was something you could get from the factory that way. All 3 of them looked set up the same way.

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
You clearly must mean physically mature, because you sure as shit can't mean mentally mature...
That's 100% the reason I am thrown off by most of you guys

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
That's 100% the reason I am thrown off by most of you guys

Understandable. Despite having 40 on the horizon, I definitely have a keyboard warrior online persona here. Fucking internet manchild and nothing more.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
On pronouns.

When someone introduces themselves with other than the traditional him/her I lean in with….

“I’m old and with my up bringing, the military, and TBIs, I lean in on the binary pronouns by default. I will do my level best to respect your choices and apologize in advance if I slip up. If I do slip, don’t be afraid to correct me.”

Then I do my best to use the preferred pronouns. It has always done me well.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
It's honestly not something I've ever had to deal with. Then again, you guys know where I'm located. When people around here see even just a masculine woman they'll talk about them like a zoo exhibit after they leave the room or the area.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
It's fun here. It's a shame everybody's scattered across the globe/nobody's even remotely close to PA, I'd grab a beer with y'all if you were closer.
There are 2 of us in DE. PA is big state tho so you could still be 3-4 hours away.

Status
Not open for further replies.