GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
Always a rush when one this close to me pops up, but it's red. It's also not on the dealer site. I think it sold before it auto populated onto autotrader.

1675449331992.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
I kinda wonder what the carfax looks like on that one. 7 records on a car with 1500 miles seems like a lot. It also drives me crazy when dealers don't provide the carfax.

1675450143595.png

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
You sure it was the red and not your driving habits? ;)
It was only my driving that one time when I was going 17 over the speed limit and they pulled me over as I was about to light my little bong. Every other time it was for stupid shit.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
You sure it was the red and not your driving habits? ;)
Red car bias is real. I've been pulled over for running a yellow, going 1mph over the speed limit, passing in a passing zone, and other such nonsense. Never ticketed mind you, just pulled over and hassled. Never got bothered in my other cars.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
It was only my driving that one time when I was going 17 over the speed limit and they pulled me over as I was about to light my little bong. Every other time it was for stupid shit.
so using a bong while speeding isn't considered stupid shit?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
What happened next??
It's a long fucking story...

For this incident the most unbelievable thing happened. They made me get out of the car right away and started searching my car. It didn't take long for him to find it. He tells me to be honest with him and asks if there's anything else in the car. I told him he found everything and that was the truth. He went back to his searching for a few minutes and came back without finding anything more. He then goes on to tell me he used to have a mk4 gti so he knows where all the hiding spots are. Then he brings me into my car and he's like, you can pull this thing off and hide stuff in here, and there's a spot here you can hide things, and you can use this spot for hiding stuff too. After that he put my bong on the ground, stomped it into pieces, and then left the garbage on the side of the road. He gave me back my little bag of weed and told me to dump it, and so I did. I didn't get arrested, or a ticket, or even a written warning. I got back in my car and continued on with delivering pizzas.

We ended up having a long history with each other after that. I absolutely hated this guy. He knew who I was and where I worked now. My car was very recognizable. The district he worked in was also the same area where I was delivering pizzas 4-5 days a week.

A few months later at the end of my shift one night me and this girl went and picked up a couple eighths. I'm driving her home and we're only a couple minutes away from her house. I take a right turn at a red light without stopping. I didn't stop because of who had a green light at that moment, I didn't have anything to worry about. Well, guess who was sitting right there and saw me. Yup, I see him walking to my car in my side mirror and immediately start shitting myself. I know I've talked about this part before, but as I was getting pulled over this girl goes, I have a bar on me, I don't know what do. I tell her to eat it, but then she grabs for my water and I've been ashing in that all night, and I quickly warned her about that. She left the water alone but then she didn't know what to do with the bar. She takes it out of the bag and throws the bag and the pill underneath her seat. Now this cop is at my window and asks me to step out of the car. I go back behind my car and the first thing he asks me, do you have any weed in the car? I knew there wasn't any escaping this, and with how he let me go after being honest the last time I just had to be like, yup, we've got some in the car. My cars getting searched. We're both sitting on a bench waiting to here what they found and what's going to happen to us and I suddenly feel so sick to my stomach. I start throwing up my chicken dinner all over the place.

The cop finds a bag of weed and a pipe. He asks whose it is and the girl asks back, where did you find it? So now he knows there's more and he goes back to his search. At this point he finds the little bag she had the bar in and comes back to ask what was in the bag. She tells him it was some pills shes been taking to help her nails grow. He doesn't believe her so he goes back to looking for a pill. He doesn't find it after a while, but still knows there's more weed in there somewhere. I show him where it was just to get this shit done and over with. He ends up arresting us both and taking us downtown together. Before we headed downtown I had to sit in the back of this guys car, probably a little dehydrated, I had just thrown up, I felt like shit on top of feeling like shit for what's about to happen. I'm almost begging this guy for some water. Anything would have helped. I told him I need to sit outside of the car for some fresh air or I'm going to throw up again all over the back seat of his car. He resists for a bit, but eventually he lets me sit on the curb. He gives me this whole speech about he's worried about me because weed is a gateway drug. I'm just sitting there like uh huh, uh huh, ok.

Now again a few months later and again I'm making my deliveries. I get pulled over close to the same area where I was arrested by another cop. He pulled me over for my window tint. While I'm sitting there getting a warning for the tint the cop that caught me twice drives by. He pulls up next to me and says, what'd you do this time? I'm just like nothing...he pulled me over for tint. He drives away, or so I thought, he was just doing a u-turn so he could get out of the way. They pulled me over right in front of a bar and all the drunk people are watching this happening. Now this cop that keeps catching me wants to search my car. I literally just had my court date that morning, so I told him to go for it. Search if you want. I'm standing behind my car with my hands on my rear glass while these drunk idiots are yelling at the cops to arrest me. I had been clean and sober, so he didn't find anything. They gave me the window tint ticket and off I went.

A couple years later...I'm still doing deliveries. It's at a different pizza place in an entirely different area, not even the same town. I'm on a delivery and lost af. I see this cop car about 100 feet ahead of me and don't really pay any mind to it until I take a left turn off of that road and notice the cop immediately does a u-turn. He came right for me and pulled me over. It's the same damn cop that's already searched my car 3 times now. He doesn't even hesitate. Ever fix that window tint? Nope, so he pulls out the window tint reader and I already know I'm gonna get a warning/ticket. Then comes his favorite question, can I search the car? I tell him no, I keep telling him no. I'm in the middle of doing my job. I don't have anything on me. He had no suspicion of me having anything. My car didn't smell. There was nothing he had on me. He says, ok, I'm gonna call the dogs then. The last thing I'm going to do is trust the cue from the dog. This cop is already sketchy af and makes up his own rules. I know I've got nothing in my car that day, but I'm also late on this delivery and waiting for some douche cop to bring the k9 was only going to waste more time. I say fine, go ahead and search. He wastes a bunch of time searching and doesn't find anything.

Luckily that was the last time I ever had to deal with that guy. He kept my drivers license though, so I had to call his office and ask for it back. They asked me if I wanted to come pick it up and it was like erm, no, please mail it to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.