GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Haven’t had a drink since the last time I was with the NE chapter of CSB bros. I can numb the fury somehow else.
Ah yes, the "ugly's transmission Woes" episode

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Haven’t had a drink since the last time I was with the NE chapter of CSB bros. I can numb the fury somehow else.

Sounds like we need to plan a Wang Chung outing at Mighty Squirrel.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
My last two tenders from Boneyard, and a bag of salad. Greek chopped.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI
Womp, my PC's PSU may have bit the dust. Can't troubleshoot it til I get home from work, and it's all I can think about.

PSU is under warranty, so I'm golden as far as a replacement goes. I just hope it didn't murder-suicide my shit up.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Womp, my PC's PSU may have bit the dust. Can't troubleshoot it til I get home from work, and it's all I can think about.

PSU is under warranty, so I'm golden as far as a replacement goes. I just hope it didn't murder-suicide my shit up.

PSU company:

is-that-what-you-think-what-on-your-mind.gif

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Had a whataburger for lunch today. First time having it in years. Just like I remember!!! This jobsite might not be that bad after all.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If it's EVGA they have the best warranty's and they're easy to deal with. EVGA PSUs are the only brand of PSUs I'll recommend.

They were always my choice for GPU's, but god damn did my respect for them shoot up even further when they told Nvidia to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.