GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Read. Shea butter.

It's a lost cause, man. I tried telling the off topic thread they should treat themselves and get regular pedicures, and none of them wanted to hear it.

I fucking love letting someone pamper my feet and get rid of all the dead skin every month or two.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
It's a lost cause, man. I tried telling the off topic thread they should treat themselves and get regular pedicures, and none of them wanted to hear it.

I fucking love letting someone pamper my feet and get rid of all the dead skin every month or two.
You're a fool if you don't. They don't paint my nails, they cut them, wash my feet, get rid of dead skin etc... Once every couple of months is good. I wouldn't do it if you do martial arts though - it gets rid of the callouses on the bottom of your feet and then it makes it really painful to pivot when you are kicking.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
love letting someone pamper my feet and get rid of all the dead skin every month or two.
I would feel dirty somehow......

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
You're a fool if you don't. They don't paint my nails, they cut them, wash my feet, get rid of dead skin etc... Once every couple of months is good. I wouldn't do it if you do martial arts though - it gets rid of the callouses on the bottom of your feet and then it makes it really painful to pivot when you are kicking.
reverse is true for my hands.....I need the calluses for my obstacle course races, so I refuse to pamper my hands

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
L'Occitane gang

20230123_135100.jpg

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sub with chalk?
yeah that's definitely an option, but YMCA doesn't have chaulk....I'd need to get some from my bouldering/climbing buddies.

I mainly use gloves, but when they get wet, skin rip city

messrock

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 GTI DSG
reverse is true for my hands.....I need the calluses for my obstacle course races, so I refuse to pamper my hands
Until they get ripped open and off. Shave them shits down and moisturize!!! They’ll still maintain the callus, just won’t be as rigid (which is what makes them rip)