GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 "Random / "Stupid" Questions Thread"

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
what tire size can i get to have a larger side wall to at least kill the fender gap I have with meaty tires. Currently have 235/35/19

IMG_7492.jpg

Shams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI SE
Estimated hp/tq with full TBE/intake and stage 2 tune? Just like a rough range cause i’m starting to plan out my future build

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
Estimated hp/tq with full TBE/intake and stage 2 tune? Just like a rough range cause i’m starting to plan out my future build
300-330whp, torque 350-380ish lbft
also plan to upgrade mounts, intercooler, tires, clutch/dsg-tune etc

manu97

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 R
Any ideas on where to find a 2.75" set of intercooler hoses? Mishimoto pipes to do88 intercooler.

Shams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI SE
300-330whp, torque 350-380ish lbft
also plan to upgrade mounts, intercooler, tires, clutch/dsg-tune etc
will be getting the dsg tune as well through the AP and EQT, also have the intercooler in the works.. Would you say with the TBE and intake I should be “safe” in stage2 for a while or should I wait until I can get the other pieces as well

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
will be getting the dsg tune as well through the AP and EQT, also have the intercooler in the works.. Would you say with the TBE and intake I should be “safe” in stage2 for a while or should I wait until I can get the other pieces as well
Depends. You'll probably want a dogbone insert at the very least. Power will suffer with stock intercooler but it'll be "safe". What tires are you currently running?

Shams

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
GTI SE
Any recommendations on what company to get a carbon fiber steering wheel from? I’m looking for a reliable company to get it through but also want the shape of it to be flat on the bottom and top