GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Acadia Celebrates 1 Year With MQB #3, Wonders If It's Time To Upgrade...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Acadia Doesn't Do Anything To His Car​

Think its time for that 944. Sell the R and put ~20k into putting space-age luxuries into the P-Car. Spend the rest on TB and mayo
Does he actually drive this thing? Or does @Acadia18 live with his parents??

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Does he actually drive this thing? Or does @Acadia18 live with his parents??

Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 290 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I wrote the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
The only thing that eclipses my car weight is my fat ass eating all that T-Bell...
Well at least we have an easy in on weight reduction modz - carbon fiber taco shells

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Thank you for your help, that was exactly the reaponse I was looking for. You want me to sift through 290 pages of off topic bullshit and dick measuring contests? Have you read a single page in this thread? I wrote the entire thing. I've made some notes with some contradicting points between users but largely it was a waste of time. You're telling me you'd disagree? Why is your natural response to be a dick I really don't get it lmfao
So that's a yes?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
So that's a yes?

Drive the thing? Yes, as much as possible. Put 11k miles on it in less than a year.

Live with my parents? No, not for 20 years. As soon as I graduated high school, my father moved to Key West lol. He got tired of being Florida Man, and has since returned to New England.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Drive the thing? Yes, as much as possible. Put 11k miles on it in less than a year.

Live with my parents? No, not for 20 years. As soon as I graduated high school, my father moved to Key West lol. He got tired of being Florida Man, and has since returned to New England.
New England sucks, except for New Hampshire.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
New England sucks, except for New Hampshire.

tenor (4).gif

It's just an off the cuff remark and I've never actually sat and thought through the implications, but I say all the time New England should secede and become it's own country. It's one of the only parts of the US without it's head up is own ass.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
View attachment 267320

It's just an off the cuff remark and I've never actually sat and thought through the implications, but I say all the time New England should secede and become it's own country. It's one of the only parts of the US without it's head up is own ass.
I lived there my whole life until I was 31. NY sucks, MA has an attitude and an accent, CT is mafia, NJ can't pump gas, tolls out the wazoo.
Not to mention salt that rusts all the cars.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I lived there my whole life until I was 31. NY sucks, MA has an attitude and an accent, CT is mafia, NJ can't pump gas, tolls out the wazoo.
Yes, NY sucks, but it's not really part of New England. Most of the rest of your complaints are just NJ/NY spillover. VT, NH and Maine are where it's at. Boston and the Cape are pretty awesome too.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

NY & NJ aren't part of New England...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_England

New England is a region comprising six states in the Northeastern United States: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, NY sucks, but it's not really part of New England. Most of the rest of your complaints are just NJ/NY spillover. VT, NH and Maine are where it's at. Boston and the Cape are pretty awesome too.
The last time I drove through Boston, it was like an F1 race on one way streets. Those people are crazy.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Is it even worth going to the east coast?