GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Ditto those arent white tacos, youre drunk dalle mini

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
It can't be a life hack if it's something you don't actually use.
Ah contrair mon frere (lol sp?)
I do drink hella cold water so i might be put over the edge to drink bottled water and just refill em #lifehaxx

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Did it died

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Chupa mi pinga gringo!

cb1111

Someone is pulling your leg, I'm 99% sure they're required by law to produce parts for a new model for a certain number of years, 10 IIRC. @cb1111 might know.
Kinda-sorta. There is no specific regulation in the US. In the EU, it is for two years after that model goes off-sale - a very squishy rule since cars in Germany aren't really sold by model year - it is the "in-service" date in most cases unless there is a significant change, but you can find GTI 7 and 7.5's sold side by side as the same model year.

Most manufacturers in the US will supply parts for at least 7 years

That said, to say that trim parts for a 2017 aren't available is ludicrous. I wonder what bits he is looking for.

cb1111

Kraft 3 Cheese Mini Shells Macaroni and Cheese with some Texas Pete's Hot Sauce mixed in.
Are you part of the class action?
Ramirez v. Kraft Heinz Foods Company - 1:22-cv-23782 (classaction.org)
Here is a picture of the lawyer
1669859113633.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yes. Yes it is.

cb1111

CSB:

I once got pulled over late at night driving in Bosnia. It was on a two lane highway just around a very sharp corner (read that not a chance in hell I was speeding or I would have ended up in someone's yard). Cop is sitting just on the other side of the corner and pulls me over.

"Do you have any idea how fast you were going?"
Around that corner? No way I was speeding!

"And your lights weren't on"
My lights are on right now, I never turned them off, it's nighttime.

(A little more forcefully since I wasn't getting it)
"And I can see you're not wearing a seatbelt"
I'm wearing my......yes I'm not wearing my seatbelt. How much is the ticket for not wearing my seatbelt?

"50 marks"
I've got 20 on me.

"That works"

People talk a lot about policing in America, but I promise you that's not a conversation I'll ever have in this country.

Edit: There is one important detail I left out that those of you who understand Balkan politics will know the significance of. This happened in Republika Srpska, I'm Bosnian.
Happened to us in the 70's too - somewhere in that region - I think Sarajevo. Speed limit changed around a blind corner and a cop was sitting right next to it. We were in a 68 Dodge Dart with California plates. I think it was more like 10DMs, so about $2.50 at the time.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I just had the best winter house hack idea. Lift the window a bit, slide water bottle between window and screen, close window. Cold water whenever i want without going downstairs. I dont even drink bottled water but this is a win.
View attachment 266893

[disappointingly looks at anderson windows with internal screens]

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
The legal system is absolutely wild to me. Like, this is such a ridiculous lawsuit. There's absolutely no way she expects to win. She expects them to go "For fucks sake, we don't want to waste our time in court arguing this. Here's $10k to go away." And the fact that that is a viable strategy is what's wild to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.