GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Maody's Golf 7.5 GTi TCR on Tracks (mostly Nordschleife)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Rare Warmup Lap with my Friend Sven (M3 E92) | Trying to follow a GT3 RS who's warming up as well | He warmed up faster than we did ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
I follow the Megane RS Trophy R Train | Only 500 cars worldwide and 3 of them in front of me | Sportauto Trackday 2022 | Guided Driving | Instructor = Marcel Marchewicz

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Sportauto Trackday 2022 | Free Driving Session | 996 GT2 from 3:00 | 991 GT3 RS from 3:50 | Heaps of Fun | Thumbs up from the Carmrade in the End :cool: :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
One lap driven the last (mostly rainy, always tricky) WE, exact it was Saturday, 15th October
Last & most dry Lap of the Day | My 🇳🇴 Friend Werner as a Passenger | A 991 GT3 RS joins us later | Fast lap for the Conditions | I hate these unsure & tricky Days :confused::rolleyes:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Another lap from the weekend of tricky mixed conditions:
A video Lap for my good 🇳🇴 Friends Lars [992 turbo S] & Dag [991 Carrera] | Long Yellow Flag Zone | Partly Slippery & Tricky Nordschleife | Permanently changing Conditions

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
More footage from more or less wet Nordschleife on Saturday 15th October:

Leading my 🇳🇴 Friend Lars in his 992 turbo S for his Installation Lap | A Cayman GT4 joins us | Lars' brother Dag 🇳🇴 w/ 991 Carrera joins us later | Long Yellow Zone | Very tricky & slippery track

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Still more footage from 15th October:

Same thing the whole day. Always when it just had nearly dried up a bit to an almost dry ideal line it began raining again. Sometimes more, sometimes less. You never knew... Here my Norwegian friend Dag follows me for his Installation Lap under very tricky mixed conditions:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
The regular German holiday at Nov 1st is my season end nearly every year. So it was this year probably as well.
Did some Taxi Laps for my Godson (a traditional event as well) and had heaps of fun in extraordinary good weather conditions for Novemeber. :cool:
Here one lap with (among others) one fast Hyundai i20N. Even a very tight sub8 came out in the end... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
More of 1st of November
Teaser in the beginning (new fearure) | A very strange Driver from 2:15 (Why the Hell he doesn't move?) | Been slowed down several times | A fast Yaris and an AMG GTR in the Neck | Cool Overtake @ 7:30 :cool: | Busy Lap through Tourist Traffic

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Early Yellow Flags cause of a Corvette | Some close Ones | A Train of 2 Lotus' & 1 Opel Speedster | Full Brakes Kesselchen | Busy Lap | My friend Raoul Aboard

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Don't hunt what you can't slay... ;)

Met my good friend Lara w/ her very nice Golf 7 | Forced Foxhole Curb (hate it!) | Some close Ones - some slowdownes
Beast of the Green Hell (shortly) met | Wifes Godson Felix Aboard | Still turned out into a fast Lap finally :cool:

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Season End 2022 | Warmup Lap with my friend Christoph in his M2 | Don't know if I was ever overtaken so often in one lap before... ;)

TheMaOdy66

Drag Racing Champion
Was that a MK8 Clubsport @ 7:55? You mention season ender, when is the next time you will be able to get out on track?
Yes it was.
It is not yet clear when The Ring will reopen again. Depends on the weather in spring. But usually they do everything possible to open latest for Carfriday.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Yes it was.
It is not yet clear when The Ring will reopen again. Depends on the weather in spring. But usually they do everything possible to open latest for Carfriday.
I was not familiar with CarFriday. Karfreitag - Good Friday. That’s awesome.

I was thinking of something when watching this last video. It would be interesting to see where you are looking at the track during your run. Like a red line of sight showing where you were, or would be looking.