GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Renrubicer: Skeletons In The Closet

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
How many yellow ones did I link for you tho?

Why wait until spring.

B5 S4 FOR SALE Y'ALL

Willing to ship?

$500 shipped.

Plus one hour with big tiddy brazilian gf...

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Willing to ship?

$500 shipped.

Plus one hour with big tiddy vaporeon...
Ftfy

You'll have to do better than lowball me I know what rice has got

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Dat gloss tho!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
So i took the b5 to my localish b5 guy who gave it a very thorough inpsection and these were his findings:

Car is in excellent condition and was very well cared for.
All bushings and bearings are in great shape
It has a few CELS dhe to the MAF not getting power and the 02 sensors are funky as well, neither issue can be fixed by simply throwing new sensors in. May be addressed with a later year ECU and replacing the MAF housing and sensor with the updated one and a new tune can disable the rear 02s entirely. This can be done when i get larger injectors, in tank fuel pump and wish to tune the car to something like 450 whp.
Minor seepage from oil pan
Very minor seepage from rear cam adjuster or sensor, neither leak worth addressing at this time.

20221123_130007.jpg

Last edited:

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
Got ridda that ugly wood grain for some sheckshy carbon fiber

20221123_210350.jpg
20221123_210359.jpg
20221123_210402.jpg
20221123_210405.jpg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
It has a few CELS dhe to the MAF not getting power and the 02 sensors are funky as well, neither issue can be fixed by simply throwing new sensors in.

"Man, I don't feel like dicking around with my DTR R and trying to get it to pass emissions. Let me buy this other car that won't pass emissions..."

🤣🤣

Fr, glad to hear it's in great condition for it's age and milage. Looks like it's coming along well.

What are your thoughts on an aftermarket double-dinn headunit, something with a screen and Android Auto/CarPlay. Obviously not my car, but that's one piece of technology that'd be a complete deal breaker these days.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
"Man, I don't feel like dicking around with my DTR R and trying to get it to pass emissions. Let me buy this other car that won't pass emissions..."

🤣🤣

Fr, glad to hear it's in great condition for it's age and milage. Looks like it's coming along well.

What are your thoughts on an aftermarket double-dinn headunit, something with a screen and Android Auto/CarPlay. Obviously not my car, but that's one piece of technology that'd be a complete deal breaker these days.
Or, radio delete and ac delete because racecar

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
So i took the b5 to my localish b5 guy who gave it a very thorough inpsection and these were his findings:

Car is in excellent condition and was very well cared for.
All bushings and bearings are in great shape
It has a few CELS dhe to the MAF not getting power and the 02 sensors are funky as well, neither issue can be fixed by simply throwing new sensors in. May be addressed with a later year ECU and replacing the MAF housing and sensor with the updated one and a new tune can disable the rear 02s entirely. This can be done when i get larger injectors, in tank fuel pump and wish to tune the car to something like 450 whp.
Minor seepage from oil pan
Very minor seepage from rear cam adjuster or sensor, neither leak worth addressing at this time.

View attachment 266356
Those wheels look great. 1552 Tarmacs?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI

🤣🤣

Ikr lol. It s a curvevall to find out this is what im in for. Was told it was simply that i might need to replace the 02 sensors once in a while. Fuckass.

Oh yes a double din as you describe will definitely be in the works. I cant tell which ones are good or suck. Theres a million zhongzhong suppliers. They all seem the same but different. Halp

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI