GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the offer. I don't "need" them, but all of mine have broken from taking that panel in and out so many times. They're currently big globs of super glue, but do the job 🤣
Haha, how are you braking them? If they're working properly you just pop them out. You have to be gentle 🤣. Maybe you've "needed" 4 forever.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Haha, how are you braking them? If they're working properly you just pop them out. You have to be gentle 🤣. Maybe you've "needed" 4 forever.

Because it only has like 3 or 4 flimsy mounting points to the main body piece, the lower collar part broke off from the main body piece.

1668393145360.png

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I haven't broken one yet 😬. Pull the plunger then those posts come out with the HVAC panel. Mine have never been separated from the panel.

I'm not trying to sell these things, by the way. Won't take but a padded envelope and a stamp if you want them. Let me know.

Then again, they're less than $0.50 each from the dealer... 3G0807300

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I haven't broken one yet 😬. Pull the plunger then those posts come out with the HVAC panel. Mine have never been separated from the panel.

I'm not trying to sell these things, by the way. Won't take but a padded envelope and a stamp if you want them. Let me know.

Then again, they're less than $0.50 each from the dealer... 3G0807300

FYI, the clips are different between the two panels, so I don't think that part number would be the right one.

Either way, I'm all set. For now. It's in there and fine, I wouldn't need more clips until I change cars again 🤣

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
I also have @StorableComa 's wire kit. I haven't installed mine yet, but it looks to be of excellent quality. Nothing is left to be desired from my end. I can't imagine how the EQT wires could be any better in any way.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I also have @StorableComa 's wire kit. I haven't installed mine yet, but it looks to be of excellent quality. Nothing is left to be desired from my end. I can't imagine how the EQT wires could be any better in any way.

You don't need over-engineered mil spec wires?

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
That's nice.

How do I get one @StorableComa ?

I thought about making one after reading that thread, and then I realized I don't actually know what I'm doing with wires.

Highly recommend ordering a kit. This was my first purchase from him and will not be my last. He even reached out after seeing it was delivered to see how I liked it.