GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

SchattenSchwein

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Please post some more pictures including what they look like in the sun.
Here you go. Ill add these to fitment industries too https://www.fitmentindustries.com/w...190/2016-volkswagen-gti-konig-heliogram-stock
6E671718-7F49-46A3-B3BD-29A137669D97.jpeg

86C2E961-97EE-4FA1-A636-A6F89021FE17.jpeg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
Successfully passed Nys inspection with a Unitronic dp. Straight spacer middle insert. Promptly returned home and flashed back to stage 2. My new yearly routine.
Haha nice! I passed with the tune still applied somehow.

JL33T

Ready to race!
Haha nice! I passed with the tune still applied somehow.
I would have failed with 3 readiness monitors not completed successfully as stage 2. Once I reverted to stock and took a 2 hour trip it was down to 1. good enough to pass emissions here.

SchattenSchwein

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE
Successfully passed Nys inspection with a Unitronic dp. Straight spacer middle insert. Promptly returned home and flashed back to stage 2. My new yearly routine.
Vibrant racing one? Ive heard most people use the j but i have the same DP, had 3 not ready also. This gives me hope for next year (waiver’d luckily this year in NC, not sure if that will fly next)

CaptainRatty

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Was making good progress on the Cummins and got the call my wife had a accident in the GLI.

Everyone’s fine, and she said it’s just the bumper…we’ll see. Of course it was a Nissan Altima that No look tried to cross five lanes.

View attachment 263863
Nissan Altima you say? Just hope they have insurance! Glad everyone is ok.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Was making good progress on the Cummins and got the call my wife had a accident in the GLI.

Everyone’s fine, and she said it’s just the bumper…we’ll see. Of course it was a Nissan Altima that No look tried to cross five lanes.

View attachment 263863
I'm glad she's OK. Bumpers can be replaced.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Yeah the car could go straight to the scrap yard for all I care, as long as the wife is ok.

I guess there were three lanes going the same direction and she was middle lane half a car back from the right lane (which was slowing to turn right). He blindly pinned it and cut across directly in the path of my wife and the far left lane car. I guess wife was going faster and even locking up the brakes she clipped his bumper.

Being a Altima owner he ran, so she went over a concrete divider curb further down (small enough it didn’t scrap) and chased him down.

I’m proud of her for going full Super Trooper and running him down, but honestly with as crazy as people can be that might not have been the best move.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Yeah the car could go straight to the scrap yard for all I care, as long as the wife is ok.

I guess there were three lanes going the same direction and she was middle lane half a car back from the right lane (which was slowing to turn right). He blindly pinned it and cut across directly in the path of my wife and the far left lane car. I guess wife was going faster and even locking up the brakes she clipped his bumper.

Being a Altima owner he ran, so she went over a concrete divider curb further down (small enough it didn’t scrap) and chased him down.

I’m proud of her for going full Super Trooper and running him down, but honestly with as crazy as people can be that might not have been the best move.
your wife is a badass. hope the guy got caught. agreed about the crazy folks though... you never know what someone is gonna do

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

yeah nope....my wife would have stopped, so her rolling after him is BOSS

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Glad she's ok.

Going to say the thing I say about as often as you say "Just get a vibrant 19750"...

👏 Everybody 👏 should 👏 have 👏 a 👏 dashcam 👏

Then there's no running them down required, already have them on video. Because like you said, people are crazy and you never know.