GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2016+ Clubsport Modifications - Part Numbers

Unreal1

Autocross Champion
E-acca seem to have both.

Thanks. Just to double check though because I see two different part numbers being referenced for the diffusor.

The first page lists the rear diffusor as 5G6807568F-9B9
But, I currently have 5G6807568AF041 and 5G0807531B041 in my cart, is this correct?

replicate

Go Kart Newbie
Thanks. Just to double check though because I see two different part numbers being referenced for the diffusor.

But, I currently have 5G6807568AF041 and 5G0807531B041 in my cart, is this correct?
041 is the code for gloss black so that’s a good indication.
a quick Google of the 9B9 shows the regular GTI part.

Archibald jackson

Car(s)
Mk7 GTI

Any update on this? Did you end up ordering the parts?

ive been looking for months for a CS diffuser and would love to order one through this website if its legit. I did order a oem gloss black lip extensions used on the tcrs and it came in super quick and was a genuine oem part.
Any info would be great!!

nunex

Passed Driver's Ed
CSS engine mounts are the same as regular Clubsport. I don't know if these are the same as regular GTI/R. They work well on a standard CS but I'd recommend aftermarket if tuning your car and using it for drag or circuit.
Hi, reviving the old question in case someone has found the answer in the meantime:
Are CS/CSS engine mounts an improvement to those on GTI PP ?
I've got 100kmiles on my GTIPP and if OEM+ are available, I'd be tempted to follow that route.

Triple B

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf 7 R
Hi, reviving the old question in case someone has found the answer in the meantime:
Are CS/CSS engine mounts an improvement to those on GTI PP ?
I've got 100kmiles on my GTIPP and if OEM+ are available, I'd be tempted to follow that route.

Just burnt some time looking up engine mount codings etc. The Clubsport S has different engine mount part numbers than the R and GTI. I would imagine the only difference is the durometer of the rubber used. Can anyone confirm these findings? I'd wager the CSS is firmer and a better option than some of the more 'hardcore' aftermarket options out there.

The engine mount part numbers for the R are:

5Q0199555TLH engine mount
5WA199262ERH engine mount

The engine mount part numbers for the Clubsport S are:

5Q0199555RLH engine mount
5Q0199555BGLH engine mount
5Q0199555ABLH engine mount
5WA199262HRH engine mount
5Q0199262BJRH engine mount

Track R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
R
Does the clubsport s gti use the same oil pan and pcv system as the other gen3 tsi vehicles?
Screenshot 2022-10-19 122514.jpg