GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Kdubya

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI
I tucked her away yesterday.. gunna start biking to work .. don’t mind the clutter - it’s a process I’m working on - there’s 5 feet on the back side of the car too
B1A4132B-D4BC-4AED-AD52-891287D0B92F.jpeg

mrmatto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2024 GTI DSG
Got a new AC blower fan. Was starting to make a high-pitched "feeeeeeee" sound on left turns. Dealership couldn't replicate the issue, but I'm CPO so they said if I'm confident that's the issue and wanted to pay the $50 deductible, they'd do the repair. So far, the noise is gone.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Got a new AC blower fan. Was starting to make a high-pitched "feeeeeeee" sound on left turns. Dealership couldn't replicate the issue, but I'm CPO so they said if I'm confident that's the issue and wanted to pay the $50 deductible, they'd do the repair. So far, the noise is gone.
I have the same thing happening to mine when the heat is on.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
At some point in time today, I am going to load up the Sneeky tune and see how it feels compared to the EQT tune. Not expecting to see/feel too much of a difference, but I will post some quick thoughts once I have driven a bit. Does anyone remember if EQT asks for a list of installed mods whenever you order an OTS tune from them? I don't recall if they asked for that last year or not.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
At some point in time today, I am going to load up the Sneeky tune and see how it feels compared to the EQT tune. Not expecting to see/feel too much of a difference, but I will post some quick thoughts once I have driven a bit. Does anyone remember if EQT asks for a list of installed mods whenever you order an OTS tune from them? I don't recall if they asked for that last year or not.
I'd like to know outcome....considering this or Hoon for next, if EQT's hpfp 93 OTS is causing detonation (yes I'll be logging). And yes, EQT does ask for upgrades when you get an OTS tune.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Don’t forget to do a full pull or at least full 3rd gear type pull and data log it to send to Sneeky and take advantage of the free revision that he provides with all OTS tunes so it’s a little more dialed to you specific cars conditions.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I'd like to know outcome....considering this or Hoon for next, if EQT's hpfp 93 OTS is causing detonation (yes I'll be logging). And yes, EQT does ask for upgrades when you get an OTS tune.
Hoon?

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Don’t forget to do a full pull or at least full 3rd gear type pull and data log it to send to Sneeky and take advantage of the free revision that he provides with all OTS tunes so it’s a little more dialed to you specific cars conditions.
For sure! The plan is to get it on the dyno in the next week or so to do some logging and to also compare my numbers from when I did a dyno run on the EQT tune.

Wastegate13

Autocross Champion
Filled it with e85 last night and parked it in the garage where its gonna ride out this hurricane. Shutters going up and then I'm gonna be in a dark house with 2 large breed puppies unable to go outside until the storm passes. Pray for me.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Filled it with e85 last night and parked it in the garage where its gonna ride out this hurricane. Shutters going up and then I'm gonna be in a dark house with 2 large breed puppies unable to go outside until the storm passes. Pray for me.
How many spare fuel containers do you have for E? Take it you’re riding it out…prayers definitely

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Best of luck man and stay safe