GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Took my first picture of my R since I got her in August. An FC RX-7 on BBS wheels (just as my R is on BBS wheels). Lucky number 7.

Attachments

• 20220923_141405.jpg
    20220923_141405.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 60

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I knocked out an oil change and I am looking forward to taking a fun drive in the morning. It finally feels like fall out here…dare I say boost season has started to arrive.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Two squirrels, one walnut

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Got a fresh set of MPS4S. After 20+ thousand miles of shitty contis extreme sports that i had vibrations with from day one, making me think something was wrong with my wheels and suspension. It's like a new car, i finally got my GTI back.
I’m on MSPS4s now and when it comes time, I’ll be comparing these against DWS06s for my next set

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Pump and injectors, but I couldn't get the manifoel off without undoing the fuel line. Very rough to screw back on once the intake manifold is back on. I ordered a 17m stubby and hope that it helps me. But I got the pump and injectors iin. Hoping the injectors cure my misfire. Mine looked dirty as shit.

IMG_20220924_135454.jpg

Covelight

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW Golf R
Just received APR's direct replacement front rotors (waiting on the rear rotors to be shipped) as well as their front and rear brake pads. Unknown when they'll be installed, but I'm slowly preparing to go DTR6054 next year. DO88 intercooler has been sitting in the living room for a month lol.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I need clarification about the FCP Euro lifetime warranty mechanism from those of you that have used it: if i place four orders for the same item, do i pay only once for the first order since i get refunded for the three subsequent orders, or do i pay twice -- for the first and third orders, with the second and fourth orders being replacements?
Thanks.