GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
If the injection window isn't pushed back far enough you start running into the end of the window and it will misfire. How about instead of spending time and money just humor me and see what it looks like real quick?

1663904126391.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
If the injection window isn't pushed back far enough you start running into the end of the window and it will misfire. How about instead of spending time and money just humor me and see what it looks like real quick?

View attachment 261322

So when are you going to offer custom tuning?

TBD

Tuned By Diggs.

I get 10% for coming up with the name.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Get rid of these 6

https://datazap.me/u/daks/log-1663902946?log=0&data=9-10-12-13-14-15-44

Replace with these:

• Cylinder 1 - 4 SOI Primary Pulse Primary start of injection pulse per cylinder.
  • Cylinder 1 - 4 SOI Secondary Pulse Secondary start of injection pulse per cylinder.
  • Cylinder 1 - 4 EOI Limit End of injection limit timing per cylinder.
  • Cylinder 1 - 4 Injector End Angle Primary Pulse Primary end of injection angle timing per cylinder.
  • Cylinder 1 - 4 Injector End Angle Secondary Pulse Secondary end of injection angle timing per cylinder.
  • Start of Injection Limit End of start of injection window.
If you really do get to pick a cylinder for all of those "cylinder 1-4" then I guess pick cylinder 3 for all of them.

Wind out 3rd again.
Voila

https://datazap.me/u/daks/log-1663906297?log=0&data=8-15

No misfire but it starts to lose power around 6700

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Nah, I still feel it "choke" around 6700, like it is running out of breath, until then it pulls quite strong.

Too rich causes choking like that. Maybe a fueling or vvt issue?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Too rich causes choking like that. Maybe a fueling or vvt issue?
I'm not sure, from my caveman understanding, fueling doesn't seem to be an issue. I think it's going to turn out to be some weird red herring that I need to chase down.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm not sure, from my caveman understanding, fueling doesn't seem to be an issue. I think it's going to turn out to be some weird red herring that I need to chase down.

Sounds like a pain.

Partout.